Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a disaster losing this fella. Madness

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
There was an interesting line in there.

Without watching it again, it was something like "I spoke to Tony and we could not agree" or something.

Confirming the published rumours of disagreements over transfer policy

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Not if Bloom was replaced by someone who wanted to invest a billy in the club !!
Impossible. Newcastle are owned by Saudi Arabia and they’re f***ed too. City (allegedly) manipulated the rules to get their place at the top table. The establishment has closed that loophole. It’s why WE operate like we do.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I just think it’s sad, I don’t think Tony is wrong, I don’t really think Roberto is either but I sense they are both very stubborn and kind of wish you could bang their heads together and make them sort things out.

I don’t think we really want to lose him and I don’t think (now) he wanted to leave so it’s exceptionally frustrating.

I feel sorry for Barbar if he’s been in the middle mediating these two though 🤣

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Impossible. Newcastle are owned by Saudi Arabia and they’re f***ed too. City (allegedly) manipulated the rules to get their place at the top table. The establishment has closed that loophole. It’s why WE operate like we do.
Are Newcastle fooked ? They have a decent squad now. Probably just need a proper manager.

Chelsea are back on track as well.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There was an interesting line in there.

Without watching it again, it was something like "I spoke to Tony and we could not agree" or something.

Confirming the published rumours of disagreements over transfer policy

In the post match interview on Match of The Day he clearly says an agreement could not be reached. There was only ever going to be one outcome of that.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I just think it’s sad, I don’t think Tony is wrong, I don’t really think Roberto is either but I sense they are both very stubborn and kind of wish you could bang their heads together and make them sort things out.

I don’t think we really want to lose him and I don’t think (now) he wanted to leave so it’s exceptionally frustrating.

I feel sorry for Barbar if he’s been in the middle mediating these two though 🤣
I disagree. I imagine RDZ is an absolute pain in the arse to manage, and when Bloom has put half a billion quid of his own money into the club and designed a model that has taken us from League One to the Europa League, it must be pretty galling being called out publicly by some guy who's been at the club 18 months for not investing enough. I'd have sacked him long ago.

Have to say I actually found the send off he got a little nauseating. It was as if he'd been here 10 years and had won 5 trophies. When the reality is he took over a brilliant squad, got us playing some exceptional football for 12 months, and then couldn't adapt or turn things around when things started going wrong, so resorted to blaming the owner.

Thanks for the memories mate, good luck wherever you go and all that but we need someone a bit more rounded and level-headed than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here