[Albion] Premier League 3-6/5/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Glad that poster insinuating losing to palace is worse than losing to us 😂
Although palace have beaten United 6 times since promoted plus 3 draws, so the palace record against them isn’t too bad. So to insinuate losing to palace is the worst, united have done it a fair few times in the last 10 or so years !

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not anymore they don’t , it’s about the same as of the last figures I saw, and Fati is earning a lot more than any Palace player I believe.
"Earning" is doing an enormous amount of heavy lifting in that sentence

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Although palace have beaten United 6 times since promoted plus 3 draws, so the palace record against them isn’t too bad. So to insinuate losing to palace is the worst, united have done it a fair few times in the last 10 or so years !

In 22 PL meetings since 2013, Palace have beaten United 5 times (P22 W5 / D 3 / L14):

Since our own promotion in 2017 we beaten them SIX times (in just 13 games), including a current run of four wins in a ROW... (P13 W6 / D0 / L7):

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I think Palace must be the form team of the Prem at the moment. I wouldn't want to play them.

However, I think we will finish above them which will be an excellent result considering we have played 8 more competitive games than them (Europe) which is nearly a quarter of a season more , had more long term injuries than them and took 4 points from them (the Amex experience so humiliating that nearly all their ultra fans left at half time :ROFLMAO: ).

We may need to beat Man U to see Palace off but United look dire at the moment and will be resting players for the FA Cup Final.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
In 22 PL meetings since 2013, Palace have beaten United 5 times (P22 W5 / D 3 / L14):

Since our own promotion in 2017 we beaten them SIX times (in just 13 games), including a current run of four wins in a ROW... (P13 W6 / D0 / L7):

Ahh yes I was including a league cup win in 2011…. What I was getting at was it’s not as though palace had never beaten them, so not sure why they are so shocked in fact we have beaten them at OT 3 out of the last 5 times in the league.

I suppose it’s not the prized scalp it once was. ( only in united fans minds it is)

Casper18

May 1, 2024
Man Utd after their humiliation by Palarse

Untitled.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think Palace must be the form team of the Prem at the moment. I wouldn't want to play them.

However, I think we will finish above them which will be an excellent result considering we have played 8 more competitive games than them (Europe) which is nearly a quarter of a season more , had more long term injuries than them and took 4 points from them (the Amex experience so humiliating that nearly all their ultra fans left at half time :ROFLMAO: ).

We may need to beat Man U to see Palace off but United look dire at the moment and will be resting players for the FA Cup Final.
I saw a recent stat that Palace have actually lost more playing minutes in Prem games than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports