Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stink bombs, seems to happen quite often as well

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I thought it was the drains, all the way down to the Bridge car park it reeked.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It is the drains, I can only assume they're not clearing properly. It looks like a job for Dyno-Rod ( other drain cleaning companies are available )

It has been like that for ages. You would have thought it would have been fixed by now. It ruins fan's first seeing the Amex.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
f***ing stank today

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It has been like that for ages. You would have thought it would have been fixed by now. It ruins fan's first seeing the Amex.

Maybe no-one at the club is aware of the problem. Or perhaps the drains aren't their responsibility and whichever authority is liable has not been made aware .

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
They were really kicking up after the reading game - so its not the fact that the drains are unable to cope with 24,000 ppl - there were only 8,000 at the reading game and the stench was evil!!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They were really kicking up after the reading game - so its not the fact that the drains are unable to cope with 24,000 ppl - there were only 8,000 at the reading game and the stench was evil!!!!

Its always the same when we get off the Lewes-Falmer train BEFORE the game so its nothing to do with the crowd at the stadium it seems

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It is the drains, we've known about it since the start of last season but either nothing is being done, or nothing can be done. It is pretty vile.

But there's a chap who was sitting up wind of me today who was having an absolute shocker. :angry:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Apparently the ladies loos keep backing up........:whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What do you expect with Southern Water just down the road ?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Paul Barber was on the Albion Roar and was asked about it.

Was unaware of any problem but he will look into it. Brave man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports