Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Then the sun stops burping and vomits super hot plasma enveloping the earth in a hot blanket of armageddon and extinction leaving a lifeless black crusted sphere.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Lots of scenarios.
We win then we finish above of Palace and I collect my bet.
Palace don't win we finsh above them regardless of our result, and I collect my bet
Palace win, we draw. Both on 49 pts
Goes to GD. If we draw and Palce win by 1 then it's level so it goes to
Goals scored. Palace have 52 + goals v Villa. BHA have 55.
All that means Palace need to win by two clear goals.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Then the sun stops burping and vomits super hot plasma enveloping the earth in a hot blanket of armageddon and extinction leaving a lifeless black crusted sphere.

And yet it’s still a more appealing alternative to the away end at Selhurst Park.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Season's End (Marillion) could not have come at a worse time for Palace, flying in the league, many coveted players...and now the buzzards start circling over the Eagles as the big clubs draw up their summer shopping lists.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Season's End (Marillion) could not have come at a worse time for Palace, flying in the league, many coveted players...and now the buzzards start circling over the Eagles as the big clubs draw up their summer shopping lists.
(Good Album)
Yes , at least it's taken our players and manager out the limelight, also Bournemouth helping on that front.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Then we still beat them 4-1
And played in Marseille, Amsterdam, Athens and Rome.

I’d take both of those over finishing one place higher in the league.

They are, however, about to find out exactly what being an overachieving little club is all about. There’ll be non stop rumours about Olise and Eze and even the coach over the summer. At least one of those three will leave.

Meanwhile, every other coach in the league will spend the summer break studying Glassner’s tactics and how to stifle them.

This is why I always say that, despite the rivalry, we have more in common with their fans than any Big 6 club.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Palace don't win we finsh above them regardless of our result, and I collect my bet

1. Chaldean Numerology
    The numerical value of finsh in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
  2. Pythagorean Numerology
    The numerical value of finsh in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2

Either 4 points or 2 points. Which one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here