Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
You just don't like me because I've come on a fierce rivals forum and challenged your deluded beliefs that everything at Brighton is rosey and its all bad at Palace.

In my opinion, the reason people haven't warmed to you is because you're a bit like an over enthusiastic puppy that will wee on the floor if you get stroked. With [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] or [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] you can actually have a sensible conversation about both teams strengths and weaknesses (and they join in with other conversations!) without danger of them weeing on the floor in excitement at their team! :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
From poster like you maybe, but Milo is just a troll.

Can't you take him under your wing and teach him before he makes himself look even more of a tit, if possible?[emoji846]

Coming from the biggest troll ever to grace the BBS, and you have some stiff competition :lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
In my opinion, the reason people haven't warmed to you is because you're a bit like an over enthusiastic puppy that will wee on the floor if you get stroked. With [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] or [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] you can actually have a sensible conversation about both teams strengths and weaknesses (and they join in with other conversations!) without danger of them weeing on the floor in excitement at their team! [emoji106]
That is one perfect analogy.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
???[emoji2][emoji23]:rotlf:
Go and get the screens shoots to prove it you coward.
6e3e9d99bcde0aa9d4c7d7e54bb7d712.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In my opinion, the reason people haven't warmed to you is because you're a bit like an over enthusiastic puppy that will wee on the floor if you get stroked. With [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] or [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] you can actually have a sensible conversation about both teams strengths and weaknesses (and they join in with other conversations!) without danger of them weeing on the floor in excitement at their team! :thumbsup:

Jeez, they've only got eleven years of history to keep up with, even they should be able to cobble a decent conversation out of that.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I don't think they fear anything...

My Palace supporting mate has confirmed that they have a better team than us, better overall squad, better academy, better youth teams, better fans, better atmosphere and believe it or not better owners...

He didn't like it when I said you have a better 'Megaphone man and drummer' than us!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have they really all turned back up because they got a draw at West Ham and actually managed to score 2 goals (by not even their own player)? If that’s the bar they’re pleased with, long may it continue and expansive Pat stay in the job.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That was a bit sad, thought 10 man spurs might hold out.

Not much fun for us but it looks like they will probably be okay this year.

Looking for the positives (negatives) that kit is horrendous.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
That was a bit sad, thought 10 man spurs might hold out.

Nobody else did; that was one-way traffic for 93 minutes.

Not even a 90th minute Albion winner could take the smile off my face yesterday.

Looking forward to our game on the 27th. Given we've been under Roy / you were under Hughton for most of our previous PL meetings, it might be the first one in quite a while where both teams are actually trying to play football :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Not even a 90th minute Albion winner could take the smile off my face yesterday.

Looking forward to our game on the 27th. Given we've been under Roy / you were under Hughton for most of our previous PL meetings, it might be the first one in quite a while where both teams are actually trying to play football :)
Yeah it should be good. I must say I was very surprised when I saw your result yesterday, you must be on top of the world with that.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Let’s not forget the fact that both Zaha and Awey should have been sent off...your luck won’t continue

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Yeah it should be good. I must say I was very surprised when I saw your result yesterday, you must be on top of the world with that.

In a way it’s great both teams have started so well, I can’t believe we have 5 points from the first 4 games we had, saw a stat saying so far we have played top or joint top of the table in every game.

And you lot or doing what you couldn’t do last season, beat the teams you should be beating….a good start for a couple of the leagues less fashionable clubs.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Let’s not forget the fact that both Zaha and Awey should have been sent off...your luck won’t continue

What did Awey do ? More to the point who is Awey ?

I call a fair game, that win was not in anyway lucky, just look at the stats, even when they had 11 on the park.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The inferiority complex you guys display with these palace threads is hilarious. Can’t wait wait for the game. 2 confident teams, should be a great game.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The inferiority complex you guys display with these palace threads is hilarious. Can’t wait wait for the game. 2 confident teams, should be a great game.

What minute will The first Zaha dive be? What minute will he start crying? Go on Duffers, you know what to do…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here