Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
I really don't think you've addressed your problems that well.. Ward and Mitchell are easily the worst fullback paring in the league. Edouard is lazy and unproven at any decent level, The two centre backs have been bullied every single game so far, you are very lucky to have even 2 points on the board. Gallagher looks decent but he also looked decent at west brom until they started losing week in week out and his head dropped and he disappeared. Olise was a standout in a decent Reading side but I don't see how he starts with your other attacking options I feel like Palace is probably the wrong move for him. Will Hughes is just average.

As for who we've played.. Watford's reserves beat your first team and Burnley are a very solid Premier League outfit.. Everton had a game plan and were better on the day but it was still a competitive match between 2 good sides.

Lucky to have 2 points so far? Utter rubbish. Both the Brentford and West Ham games were well earned points, especially the Brentford game in which we edged, a huge save from David Raya denying Mcarthur late on and potentially the win. Then first half at West Ham wasn't that good but we improved massively second half and could have won it at the end through Guehi who missed an easy header.

And to say Ward and Mitchell are the worst full back pairing in the league again is major Brighton Rose tinted specs delusion. I can think of a few teams with worse. I agree its not our strongest area on the pitch but they are both solid players and Ward has 9 years experience at this level. We also have Clyne to come in and Ferguson coming back from injury and he is very highly rated.

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Lucky to have 2 points so far? Utter rubbish. Both the Brentford and West Ham games were well earned points, especially the Brentford game in which we edged, a huge save from David Raya denying Mcarthur late on and potentially the win. Then first half at West Ham wasn't that good but we improved massively second half and could have won it at the end through Guehi who missed an easy header.

And to say Ward and Mitchell are the worst full back pairing in the league again is major Brighton Rose tinted specs delusion. I can think of a few teams with worse. I agree its not our strongest area on the pitch but they are both solid players and Ward has 9 years experience at this level. We also have Clyne to come in and Ferguson coming back from injury and he is very highly rated.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. What a tit

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Your insults don't bother me in the slightest. But maybe rather than hurling abuse you could respond to the points I raised and tell me why I'm wrong?
It's not an insult you are a tit. And it's hardly hurling abuse at you. You are a troll and only came back on here after your 2-2 draw with West ham when you stated you would be back after ever game.

Now **** off you tit and stop polluting our board.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
It's not an insult you are a tit. And it's hardly hurling abuse at you. You are a troll and only came back on here after your 2-2 draw with West ham when you stated you would be back after ever game.

Let's be honest, you're worried and rattled by us. You thought with the mass player departures this season we were destined for relegation but instead we've bought in a large amount of quality players and it looks like we will have a good chance of havinvg a decent season including beating you at Selhurst at the end of the month.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Let's be honest, you're worried and rattled by us. You thought with the mass player departures this season we were destined for relegation but instead we've bought in a large amount of quality players and it looks like we will have a good chance of havinvg a decent season including beating you at Selhurst at the end of the month.

You tit! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What a tit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji846]

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I couldn't give a toss about Palace personally. Your presence on here just comes across as incredibly needy. I feel sorry for you, more than anything.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Ignoring the banter, I would agree that many (not just on here) thought you would struggle trying to integrate a new manager / playing style whilst also replacing many players you've lost. However, you seem to have brought in a number of promising players and you don't appear to be obvious relegation favourites at the moment. It will be interesting how our teams fare comparatively during the rest of the season.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

TBF this is a Thread is about Palace and without Palace input would not be quite as entertaining.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
TBF this is a Thread is about Palace and without Palace input would not be quite as entertaining.
From poster like you maybe, but Milo is just a troll.

Can't you take him under your wing and teach him before he makes himself look even more of a tit, if possible?[emoji846]

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Can't you take him under your wing and teach him before he makes himself look even more of a tit, if possible?[emoji846]

Hi is OK just a bit keen.

We were all like that once, drawing 2.2 against Cardiff and falling into the third tier of Football, having your rivals hated managed turning up on your doorstep and getting relegated on 49 points knocks that out of you over the years :)

It makes you a bit more level headed.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ignoring the banter, I would agree that many (not just on here) thought you would struggle trying to integrate a new manager / playing style whilst also replacing many players you've lost. However, you seem to have brought in a number of promising players and you don't appear to be obvious relegation favourites at the moment. It will be interesting how our teams fare comparatively during the rest of the season.

I wouldn’t get too excited yet, if I was them.

One half of goodish football, still only 3 shots on target in 3 games, no wins, and there is still the embarrassing loss to Watford’s second 11 by a strong Palace team.

Mr Tumble seemingly not that interested, and a few long term injuries with no return dates.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021

You just don't like me because I've come on a fierce rivals forum and challenged your deluded beliefs that everything at Brighton is rosey and its all bad at Palace.

I'm man enough to admit that both our sides will most likely be around the same area of the table at the end of the season, between 12th to 15th is my prediction for both of us but I'd make us favourites to finish slightly higher purely because we have better attacking players than you.

I'd be interested to hear your prediction for the 27th and the rest of the season ahead rather than you just call me a tit everytime, as I say, your insults don't bother me in the slightest, they just make you look immature if anything.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You just don't like me because I've come on a fierce rivals forum and challenged your deluded beliefs that everything at Brighton is rosey and its all bad at Palace.

I'm man enough to admit that both our sides will most likely be around the same area of the table at the end of the season, between 12th to 15th is my prediction for both of us but I'd make us favourites to finish slightly higher purely because we have better attacking players than you.

I'd be interested to hear your prediction for the 27th and the rest of the season ahead rather than you just call me a tit everytime, as I say, your insults don't bother me in the slightest, they just make you look immature if anything.
To be fair, I think it's more likely that the reason he dislikes you is that you are a total moron who is nowhere to be seen until the results go your way.

Now f**k off little kidda and mind the gap on your way out.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

I'm guessing this is your attempt at a 'grown-up' response, as opposed to sounding like a needy 13 year old in most of your previous posts?

Unfortunately, it simply re-confirms the widely held view - that you are a tit :shrug:

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
To be fair, I think it's more likely that the reason he dislikes you is that you are a total moron who is nowhere to be seen until the results go your way.

Now f**k off little kidda and mind the gap on your way out.

Mind the gap after 3 games? Absolutely priceless :lolol:

We've had Chelsea, Brentford and West Ham to start with, 2 of them away, whereas you've been at home 2 out of 3 times. Granted you have had 2 wins out of 3 but that is against 2 of the worst teams in the league in Watford and Burnley and from the highlights you got very lucky at Turf Moor, you should have been 3-0 down in the first half. In your first real test of any note agaisnt a half decent side you failed miserably and were totally outclassed by Everton.

Lets see where both teams are after 15-20 games.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Tit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Hi is OK just a bit keen.

We were all like that once, drawing 2.2 against Cardiff and falling into the third tier of Football, having your rivals hated managed turning up on your doorstep and getting relegated on 49 points knocks that out of you over the years :)

It makes you a bit more level headed.
Wet behind the ears you might say?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here