[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
while we are a point better off than Arsenal having played the same 2 teams

amazing-sarcasm.gif

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
We’ve not been great at all. Similar to last season where we’ve done enough to win but this time we’ve taken chances. I’ve heard Palace look totally different under Pat and are playing hugely expansive stuff - is that correct…?

Early days obviously, but their passes per game last season was 370 and now it is 427, so they are keeping the ball more, but difficult to know if that is in an attacking area of the pitch or not.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is that the stand they have patiently waited for since 2018? Using the ring fenced dosh? At least it's finally seen it's completion but looks a little different to the original design ???

Woah, hold on, the ring fenced amount was £100m, so they've still got £200 left to paint this, don't mock it until it's finished.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TBF they have had 3 (three) shots on target already this season. If that’s not expansive, I don’t know what is.

Rumour is the new stand is going to be set 20m back than the current shed as expansive Pat’s brand of football is clearly covering every blade of expansive grass…

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Rumour is the new stand is going to be set 20m back than the current shed as expansive Pat’s brand of football is clearly covering every blade of expansive grass…

Makes a lot of sense. Can see it being the biggest pitch in the world. Might need to reduce the capacity to 120k to accommodate this though.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Apart from the huge number of talented youngsters coming through their top-class academy*, I'm not sure they have too many choices.

If you are being paid, and own a pair of football boots, you are either on the pitch or on the bench

*Or so I keep being told

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here