Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t think so this year…you lot look good ( he says through gritted teeth)

Not playing proper expansive football like you boys though - that’s the worry.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just been speaking to a Palace STH he is fully expecting a few more signings before the window closes. He seems to think the money is in place to further splash the cash.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just been speaking to a Palace STH he is fully expecting a few more signings before the window closes. He seems to think the money is in place to further splash the cash.

I suspect they are ****ed if they don’t get several more in. So badly managed (and I don’t just mean Paddy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yep - they’re fighting it out with Burnley for Watford’s Will Hughes for about £5mil…

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd imagine, given the way the club's run, the CPFC (2010) Ltd marketing team are working on the club's new badge for CPFC (2022) Ltd.

boik

They love the thought of some allocated money don't they! #ringfence

Looks like they've started on the improvements!

3656360_monstrosity.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like they need extra wide seats to ???

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sporting Index have us finishing just the 16pts clear of them this season...

Surely they can’t fluke their way out of a gulf in class that big?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sporting Index have us finishing just the 16pts clear of them this season...

Surely they can’t fluke their way out of a gulf in class that big?

I find it hard to believe you're new to this Brighton/palace malarkey.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
So a 5 point head start for the good guys, beating Burnley and Watford, while we are a point better off than Arsenal having played the same 2 teams

Big test on Saturday against West Ham

Interesting to see how the good guys get on against Everton, good test of how good you really are

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So a 5 point head start for the good guys, beating Burnley and Watford, while we are a point better off than Arsenal having played the same 2 teams

Interesting to see how the good guys get on against Everton, good test of how good you really are

That's an interesting spin you've put on it.
Is that the view on the Palace boards too?

Just asking because the comparison to a 0-0 draw, at home, to a promoted team, would have triggered a less optimistic take, from our fans, on here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

We’ve not been great at all. Similar to last season where we’ve done enough to win but this time we’ve taken chances. I’ve heard Palace look totally different under Pat and are playing hugely expansive stuff - is that correct…?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is their football now so expansive that they haven’t got room for the legendary super duper stand?

Bad news really, it will give them the ring fenced £100 million to spend on players.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The good thing is that we've beaten two teams that last season we wouldn't have done.

Getting results against the top teams wasn't an issue for us - dropping points to the small teams like West Brom, Sheffield Utd, Palace etc. was our problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here