Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Their biggest fear at the moment might be where are the points coming from:
West Ham (A)
Spurs (H)
Liverpool (A)

Under Hodgson I could envision them getting 1 win out of those 3, but under Paddy? Whilst trying to implement a new style with a group of newer players, some with no Premier League experience? It could be 1 point from an available 15.

Obviously first win of the season will be against us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we're 5 points above them.
They are yet to win.
We've just beaten a promoted team at home.
They haven't.

I'm guessing Bozza's attendance figures are going to be down, this week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to them today. Expansive Pat managed 50% of the shots play off winners Brentford managed - at home. I’m hearing the expansive football is a joy to watch. Thank god negative Roy has gone and long line expensive Pat. I’m surprised the usual CP11yrsHistoryFC haven’t turned up yet - as I’ve heard the expansive Pat football is superb. Well done expansive Pat.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Noticed in the highlights the SEGW ran into Brentford players a couple of times and didn't get a foul. He might have to learn to stay on his 2 feet with the new rule change.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The clip of the Palace Hoodies with their big bass drum on MOTD was a bit embarrassing.
And then the overweight bloke going topless to try and increase the atmosphere and have a go at pretending to be like a South American Ultra.
:ffsparr:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The clip of the Palace Hoodies with their big bass drum on MOTD was a bit embarrassing.
And then the overweight bloke going topless to try and increase the atmosphere and have a go at pretending to be like a South American Ultra.
:ffsparr:

Just saw that on MOTD like some shit ultras tribute band

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There's a big thread on palaces message board about how rubbish zaha is now. Big point being he's lost his pace as well as cannot be arsed any more.

Truly delightful reading.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
As nil nils go it was a good game that I personally really enjoyed, the 3 best palace players were the 3 new ones which was very pleasing to see…in fact I found the way we played very encouraging and with the injured players coming back it could be good but it’s very much a work in progress so no fear from me at the moment.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Train home last night changed at East Croydon the Palace fans I meet weren't that impressed with the performance. In my local one fan said he left just after half time at Chelsea away as the performance was so disjointed but a positive was it was an improvement against Brentford but looked weak in and around the penalty area. Very critical about Brentford time wasting, always a good excuse.......

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
As nil nils go it was a good game that I personally really enjoyed, the 3 best palace players were the 3 new ones which was very pleasing to see…in fact I found the way we played very encouraging and with the injured players coming back it could be good but it’s very much a work in progress so no fear from me at the moment.

You sound like someone desperately trying to convince themselves that all is well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You sound like someone desperately trying to convince themselves that all is well.

No I say as I see it, Palace are basically doing what Brighton did after Potter came in. Against Chelsea we only had 1 new signing play yesterday 3 and you could see the difference in style of play.

If we payed shit I would say so.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No I say as I see it, Palace are basically doing what Brighton did after Potter came in. Against Chelsea we only had 1 new signing play yesterday 3 and you could see the difference in style of play.

We had a team, and a plan though when we changed direction, albeit, not potter's team, but we didnt need a rebuild and new players like your situation.

I still think you will finish above us, as that's just how it plays out. [emoji3]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
We had a team, and a plan though when we changed direction, albeit, not potter's team, but we didnt need a rebuild and new players like your situation.

I still think you will finish above us, as that's just how it plays out. [emoji3]

I don’t think so this year…you lot look good ( he says through gritted teeth)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here