[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The gift that keeps giving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why do you say that ? A very large sum of money has been invested in the new academy that’s a fact.

So the question I ask back is where did that money come from, the season before ? It doesn’t really matter as millions of pounds have been spent on the training ground a academy 1 status.

How did BHA cover their losses in the last 3 seasons ? Selling players or Mr Bloom digging deep into his pockets, not every club has someone willing to pay out millions of their own money paying the losses,

While their fans point the fingers at other clubs and the financial situation they should maybe just be thankful that the chairman fills the empty coffers while the football side loses money….and that’s a fact in most clubs.

A rare wise move for your club to invest more in the academy than the stadium, there is a lot of good talent in your area, and it's always going to be easier to make a return by developing those gifted kids into decent footballers, than it is going to be by getting people to turn up and pay to watch Palace, however nice the facilities.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Congratulations to Palace first ( only?) 11.

Beat League 2 Walsall today, 0-1.

I expect your results will improve when all your players are back from the Euros.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

I expect your results will improve when all your players are back from the Euros.

23 players palace used, all 11 that started the first half were changes at half time…..so how’s Brighton’s pre season going ?

I can’t believe we are trying to argue about meaningless pre season friendly.

Any way my biggest fear ( going back to the main topic) is we are all going to learn how to speak French !

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
23 players palace used, all 11 that started the first half were changes at half time…..so how’s Brighton’s pre season going ?

Any way my biggest fear ( going back to the main topic) is we are all going to learn how to speak French !

23! How? Are there 12 trialists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Excellent thanks £50 million for our third best central defender of last season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I’m not “ trying to argue “ I congratulated you!

I expect our pre-season will pick up when all our players are back from the Euros, the Copa America, and the Olympics.
It’s a bit of a nuisance having all these players away at major tournaments, isn’t it?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I’m not “ trying to argue “ I congratulated you!

I expect our pre-season will pick up when all our players are back from the Euros, the Copa America, and the Olympics.
It’s a bit of a nuisance having all these players away at major tournaments, isn’t it?

Not really it’s an honour to lay for ones country.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Not really it’s an honour to lay for ones country.

Is that ‘lay’ as in lay down, or ‘lay’ as in sexual Congress, or ‘ lay’ as in to pass on a bet, or ‘ lay’ as in to place an item on the ground, or ‘ lay’ as in to set the table for a meal?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Is that ‘lay’ as in lay down, or ‘lay’ as in sexual Congress, or ‘ lay’ as in to pass on a bet, or ‘ lay’ as in to place an item on the ground, or ‘ lay’ as in to set the table for a meal?

I think its "oh-lay" as in to pass the ball from player to player in a meaningless showboating manner.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He won't answer. He has been asked numerous times and ignores the question, which would say to me that the signature is meant in a homophobic way.

:ffsparr:

It’s a bit of a witch-hunt here

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

A good workout overall, with the under 23’s getting a draw with a full strength Div 1 team in the second half :clap2:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not really, he as been asked around 6 times and ignoring the question. I will call any form of homophobia out and seeing as his signature can be construed as homophobic, I will call him out

Construed by you ? With a history of trolling yourself ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here