Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
They've pulled out of Friday's match against Pompey, but are pressing ahead with Saturday's match at Walsall. The football's an aside, though - they're mainly going for architectural advice...

View attachment 138581

I think Double Meat Palace’s new stand will be called the ‘2p in the Poundland Stand’.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think Double Meat Palace’s new stand will be called the ‘2p in the Poundland Stand’.

... and re-name the Always Ultras as the "Liquidator's"

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

some interesting comments on there, a couple of usual "its all fine, it was only a closed door friendly", but the majority seem to have started thinking exactly what we have been since the end of last season.

There is a dawning realisation that if you cant even get enough players for the very first game of preseason- even with the massive drain of (I think )possibly TWO players on international duty, even using U18/23s then there is a massive behind the scenes issue regarding the squad

Most seem to feel a bit sorry for PV and blame goldielocks for the (and I quote) "OMNI-SHAMBLES" that the club appear to be in with regard to playing, back room staff and the manager search

Some seem to have been under the impression that at least a few of the out of contract players would re join once the manager was appointed but that doesn't seem likely

It could be a very hard season fort our friends up the road, and I feel sorry for the majority of decent, normal fans who must be wondering what the **** is going on

For the likes of Dougie, and the Ultras , well Oh Dear, What A Pity, Nevermind!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Their fans will be saying there's nothing to worry about, and the ones that come out and say its a shambles, will be labelled as bed wetter's.

I would be genuinely worried if we were in their situation.

Edit: Just seen post above.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Not sure what all the fuss is about on here, anyone would think we have 8 players in our squad the way you're all going on!

If the season started tomorrow we could field the following team:

Guaita

Ward Tomkins Kouyate Mitchell

McArthur Milivojevic Reidewald

Zaha Benteke Schlupp

It's not an amazing X1 but it would more than hold its own in this league amd then when you think there are probably gonna be getting another 5 signings to come plus Eze, Olise and Ferguson to come back from injury, I'd be more than confident of having a decent season.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Their fans will be saying there's nothing to worry about, and the ones that come out and say its a shambles, will be labelled as bed wetter's.

I would be genuinely worried if we were in their situation.

Edit: Just seen post above.

Not just players, they haven't got any coaches either. U18/23 coaches having to double up.

Lucky they don't have that many players to manage.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thank goodness for the amazing new stand, at least Palace fans have got that to enjoy.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Further evidence of incredibly poor planning by those in charge.
Arrange friendlies on consecutive days when at the moment they’d struggle to rustle up a 5 a side team.
Good to see.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They are so entertaining. Gotta give them credit for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Not just players, they haven't got any coaches either. U18/23 coaches having to double up.

Lucky they don't have that many players to manage.

Why would they need coaches when they don't have players? Apparently, they just signed the most productive teenage forward in European football for £8m? I bet Man City, Liverpool, Man U are scared.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-manchester-united-liverpool-24529965

Palace to finish in the bottom 3 according to the Super Computer with us in the bottom half as well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It seems you’ll have no excuses for not finishing above us next season ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here