Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They're allowed on Palace threads, and given that folk have been ripping them one for eighteen months or so (on their forum also) then it should be taken in equal measure.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All these people pronouncing Palace will be really good next season based on them beating half a dozen teams when they were on the beach or bang out of form. 😆😆😆

Annoying that they finished above us (by ONE point) but here's my prediction - with no European football, a decent manager installed, some.typically shrewd signings, and a bit more luck with injury, we will be threatening the top 8 while they will finish bottom half next season as usual.

Mark my words - by October we will all be wondering how we managed to let them finish above us at all this season. They're a car crash with 4 good players (at least one of whom will be sold), and a ground that's falling apart.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So which of the palace players have release clauses then ?

And how has mateta suddenly turned into prime lewandowski ? He always seemed like an absolute donkey?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
All these people pronouncing Palace will be really good next season based on them beating half a dozen teams when they were on the beach or bang out of form. 😆😆😆

Annoying that they finished above us (by ONE point) but here's my prediction - with no European football, a decent manager installed, some.typically shrewd signings, and a bit more luck with injury, we will be threatening the top 8 while they will finish bottom half next season as usual.

Mark my words - by October we will all be wondering how we managed to let them finish above us at all this season. They're a car crash with 4 good players (at least one of whom will be sold), and a ground that's falling apart.
Someone’s woken up rather a bitter mood 😁

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
f***ing hell they are tragic we have our worst half a season since being in the prem they go on a run with a full strength 11 against sides on the beach and finish a huge 1 point above us and all of a sudden they are going for the champions league next season!!

Personally I preferred the scoreboard at the Amex

Attachments

• IMG_2489.jpeg
    IMG_2489.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 76

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
f***ing hell they are tragic we have our worst half a season since being in the prem they go on a run with a full strength 11 against sides on the beach and finish a huge 1 point above us and all of a sudden they are going for the champions league next season!!

Personally I preferred the scoreboard at the Amex
You see that's the difference.

Our season was defined by a table topping europa league campaign, and European trips away to some big/bigger clubs in europe.

Palace season is defined by a 4-1 spanking at the Amex then beating teams on the beach with a full squad and finishing 1 point above their bigger rivals.

A truly successful year for Palace and must make quite a change to move up from relegation fodder to just mid table mediocre.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
They have a good first 11, that features players in their prime.
They have also found a good manager.

If they stick with what they've got they will have another good season next year.
They are certainly ahead of us in preparation for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here