Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Getting rid of Ings from the payroll would be a fantastic bit of business for Villa, unfortunately.
I should say so! If they are still paying him a season after they sold him to West Ham, that really does seem a bit onerous...

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Well this is an exchange on which neither will retreat so may I beg a pardon.

I will consider further over my late morning Assam and Cantenucci.
I very much respect your approach and your choice of tea, Sir. I will shortly be fulfilling my morning ritual of making ceremonial grade Matcha in my glazed bowl with my bamboo whisk.

Whilst I imbibe said tea, I will reflect further on our courteous exchanges regarding the olfactory passages of two Premier League Chairmen.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
OUCH!

“Existentially, it has not been easy to classify what this season has been about. If 2021-22 was about rebirth, 2022-23 had a battle for survival. It seems 2023-24 appears to lack any intent.”

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saw a tweet today suggesting that, with the likes of Forest and Everton falling foul of PSR and facing points deductions, all Palace have to do for the next couple of years to stay up is not spend any money at all.

I bet that prospect just FILLS their little hearts with joy.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Saw a tweet today suggesting that, with the likes of Forest and Everton falling foul of PSR and facing points deductions, all Palace have to do for the next couple of years to stay up is not spend any money at all.

Somebody leaked Beaky's business plan it seems.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Always could have a meat up here, that would take the wind right out of our sails.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fun rumours going around that they're interested in Kalvin Phillips, emphasised by Roy in a press conference earlier this week.

Poor old Kalvin: only a couple of years from being a key starter for England and earning a transfer to Man City, to being linked with Crystal Palace.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They were talking about Kalvin Phillips on the radio earlier with some North Western journo (I think)……..and possible clubs for him. Palace was mentioned and was instantly dismissed by whoever it was with ‘I know he hasn’t has much game time but he’s way too good for Palace‘

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here