[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
And a brand new stand that is probably coming on nicely by now. And a Champions League place in 10-15 years apparently. (Beaky knows best)

Edit: actually WIN the league in 10-15 years. My mistake.
Just wait until you notice he said that in 2015.

On another note I am not joining in the fish based pun derailment of this beautiful thread. This just isn't the plaice.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No idea what to actually write... but it would be hilarious to pull something out if we won

View attachment 171290
We were never their pupils and they were never the teacher.

What could you learn from them that you would want to learn? defrauding the local community? higher league position through multiple admin. spunking huge sums on fees and wages for poor players? renting an ultra tribute band to generate at least some atmosphere? Groupon to get some people to turn up? the list goes on and on

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
knowyourplace.jpg

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"For 13 years, we've been living next door to Palace."
"Palace? Who the f*** are Palace?"

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I am keeping right out of this thread at the moment 😁

And what’s more I will miss next THURSDAYS game as I will be at Hove dogs !

The back story….a few of us have spent months getting my old cricket team together for a night out, we all agreed a night at the dogs for the 21st of December, I checked my ( empty ) social diary and at that time had nothing on ( like most Thursday evenings truth be known ) as one of the main organisers I feel I have no choice.

Not only that I don’t hold out much hope.

Must be the first Palace v BHA game I have missed since the full members cup game in the late 80s.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

The back story….a few of us have spent months getting my old cricket team together for a night out, we all agreed a night at the dogs for the 21st of December, I checked my ( empty ) social diary and at that time had nothing on ( like most Thursday evenings truth be known ) as one of the main organisers I feel I have no choice.

Must be the first Palace v BHA game I have missed since the full members cup game in the late 80s.
You might miss a famous Palace win or then again ..................

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Ah, that's a shame.
We've been quite busy on Thursday nights recently.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
To be fair to him he’s only halfway though the project. Have you not seen the progress 😂
8 years and counting of spouting bollocks.
15 years isn't in any sense a plan. It's just a wish, and a meaningless one at that.
Yup. Isn't his background PR or marketing? Basically skilled in saying what people want to hear.
I suspect that if you invest funds, they aren't technically "ring-fenced".
Which comes back to the point that it's bullshit. The Americans can afford to fund it if they wanted to.

Instead of using the term, they should have pledged a commitment to fund the new stand.
That's what the fans took away from the statement, but it turns out to not be the case.
Beaky bullshit.

What does the 'next level' mean when you are already half way to winning the EPL? Oh yeah just Beaky being a prat again. I'm beginning to think he's an undercover Albion fan. I mean he can't be this cringeworthy naturally can he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here