Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
R5’s Sutton said at the weekend “they play the dullest football in the PL, don’t expect goals. But Roy has a well drilled defence, over the years he’s evolved into a conservative coach”.

It just sounds sh1t.

Zaha balanced the negative tactics, with countless highway robbery winners, under a host of managers. I was put in my place in the past on nsc, that apparently Olise, Edouard and Eze are fantastic forwards destined for great careers. When?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bottle lobbed at Roy by a Palace fan this evening against Bournemouth (According to the S*n)

‘After the match, a supporter is said to have thrown a handwarmer at Hodgson as he walked down the tunnel.’

Handwarmer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I made a prediction at the start of the season that Luton would beat palace to get their first win of the season which would lead to Hodgson being sacked and Potter taking over. Now that hasn’t quite happened I can still see Hodgson going before the 21st and Potter taking charge for his first game against us.

Personally I think that would be fantastic. Although long term he might do something with that shower of shite up the road. But it would spice things up a bit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the post match Roy said:-

But the fans say:-

I'm surprised Roy was confused especially considering when you look up the word 'spoilt' the dictionary definition is:-

Fw6_cDCXsAEhV0U.jpg_large.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here