Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What ever you think of the ultras, they are not racist in fact quite the opposite.

There are twats in every club, this is one palace are now rid of.

Isn't it only for 3 years?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I have stopped going to away matches because for some reason they seem to bring all the pond life “stuck in the early 80s” type who seem to spend all their time goading home fans rather than support the team.

( That’s probably unfair to the majority but a few bad apples spoil it for everyone, I don’t think that’s just a palace problem either )

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Palace fans biggest fear?

Albion winning in Europe for the first time by beating one of its giants is probably up there.
And doing the double over them without conceding is probably up there too.

Let's face it, we could go on and on here.

There's every chance the Albion will.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Huge game for Palace tonight, they must be gutted
Yep, as posted on the match thread...:tears2:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 20.25.20.png
Screenshot 2023-11-09 20.25.48.png

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I have stopped going to away matches because for some reason they seem to bring all the pond life “stuck in the early 80s” type who seem to spend all their time goading home fans rather than support the team.

( That’s probably unfair to the majority but a few bad apples spoil it for everyone, I don’t think that’s just a palace problem either )
That's what you get when you celebrate pseudo hooliganism..

Every club has its scum element, only palace buy in to it and allow it to control.

Pathetic.

Love Amsterdam mind you, what a place to see your team win. Brighton's a shit hole, I want to stay here!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

To be fair last season, away at Leicester, there were 50-55 year old Brighton fans fighting fellow fans, every club has them (& coke)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes it’s that age group, proper old gammons, them seem very unhappy with their life.
Excuse me, I'm in that age group. I spend my time researching old bus time tables, town planning maps and enjoying Alan Bennett.

Say that again and I'll smack you, yer Palace bast...

Oh.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had I not gone, this place would have been tough reading, this week.

Imagine being a palace fan. (I know, I know, but try anyway)

The wireless was just talking over their 'don't get relegated' approach to the EPL.

Safety first.
Conservative.
1 (one) home win.
4 (four) home goals.

They even went on to suggest the palace fans were happy to settle with Royball as they were also on board with the policy over any form of risk/reward.

The rank and file up there deserve what we've had - the black clad morons can do one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It seems the plan was for Eze to be the next SEGW - and learn from the worst. Piss poor how often he and CPFC2010 dive tbh

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It seems the plan was for Eze to be the next SEGW - and learn from the worst. Piss poor how often he and CPFC2010 dive tbh
Still he's signed a new contract and, I assume, taken up the £100k a week Mr Tumble was on.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I did start to question whether this title thread was correct, now it seems it was made for where we are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here