Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You can tell Palace had a win over the weekend judging by the number of parasites that have crawled out from their cesspit all of a sudden, quiet for the last 2 months then the sludge appears, quite frankly it’s embarrassing 🤦‍♂️
TBF some of us have been watching Cricket and not thinking about football, I didn’t bother to go to Hove today as Sussex have been awful in the 50 over games and got another beating today.

Still 4th in the championship though… what is it 1 win and 9 draws, but games in hand should see us 2 nd.

So not so much crawled out of our cesspits more just taking notice of football again.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
TBF some of us have been watching Cricket and not thinking about football, I didn’t bother to go to Hove today as Sussex have been awful in the 50 over games and got another beating today.

Still 4th in the championship though… what is it 1 win and 9 draws, but games in hand should see us 2 nd.

So not so much crawled out of our cesspits more just taking notice of football again.
Interesting so the cricket team you support play shit and you don’t bother going, I’m assuming you didn’t watch your football team much last season on that basis, jog on back to your cesspit boy!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Interesting so the cricket team you support play shit and you don’t bother going, I’m assuming you didn’t watch your football team much last season on that basis, jog on back to your cesspit boy!
You are a right charmer.

I have a season ticket for 90 mins of football every other week, cricket as you might or might not know lasts a full day, I try to watch as much as my marriage allows, my boy watches football with me which makes it a family thing unfortunately he doesn’t like cricket which = me being selfish.

I don’t know why you are so hostile, chill out it’s only football and different views, are you one of these people who spend 90 minutes foaming at the mouth while offering out away fans from 100 metres?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
You are a right charmer.

I have a season ticket for 90 mins of football every other week, cricket as you might or might not know lasts a full day, I try to watch as much as my marriage allows, my boy watches football with me which makes it a family thing unfortunately he doesn’t like cricket which = me being selfish.

I don’t know why you are so hostile, chill out it’s only football and different views, are you one of these people who spend 90 minutes foaming at the mouth while offering out away fans from 100 metres?

To be fair to @loz , he is a regular poster, who remains respectful and offers some good insights from a palace perspective, and adds value to this thread

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We don’t have any loans at the moment nor did we last season unlike Brighton ?
Haha you little tinker.......

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You really have gone full on Chelsea supporter with all your money…

“ it’s come to my attention that I am considerably richer than you” as Harry Enfield once said.

It’s 2 seasons for Christ sake you have been places above palace , not divisions.
We are considerably richer than you which is a fact. Why wouldn't we celebrate that after what we have been through over the past 25 years?

Jealousy really isn't a good trate.
We don’t have any loans at the moment nor did we last season unlike Brighton ?
Like how you say "at the moment". You have been developing Chelsea's youth for the past 3-5 years and will be doing so again this year if Chelsea get MO for £35m. £35m? Which dopey idiot agreed to have that in his contract. Don't tell me, if it wernt there, you wouldn't have beable to get him? 😀

Trying to use Colwill loan to bash us is desperate. 😀
Colwill was a Sweetner for nicking our player, manager and his backroom staff. How many loans have we had before that? I will even give you time to Google it. ⌛
Because you come onto our board and speak shit. You should read the away end on the BBS, that is hostile and full of abuse towards us so sorry if I don't give two shits about your concern of hostilitie. If you don't like it, log off and piss off. There's a good boy. After all, this is a Brighton forum. Hostile enough?!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This says a lot.
( may be wrong but I seem to recall that loz may not be a bloke; apols if the recollection is false)

Chicken run is 'old school'. (AKA a bit of an arse).

To be fair to @loz , he is a regular poster, who remains respectful and offers some good insights from a palace perspective, and adds value to this thread
1691956348681.png

Attachments

• 1691956278326.png
    1691956278326.png
    73 KB · Views: 67

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
We are considerably richer than you which is a fact. Why wouldn't we celebrate that after what we have been through over the past 25 years?

Jealousy really isn't a good trate.

Like how you say "at the moment". You have been developing Chelsea's youth for the past 3-5 years and will be doing so again this year if Chelsea get MO for £35m. £35m? Which dopey idiot agreed to have that in his contract. Don't tell me, if it wernt there, you wouldn't have beable to get him? 😀

Trying to use Colwill loan to bash us is desperate. 😀
Colwill was a Sweetner for nicking our player, manager and his backroom staff. How many loans have we had before that? I will even give you time to Google it. ⌛

Because you come onto our board and speak shit. You should read the away end on the BBS, that is hostile and full of abuse towards us so sorry if I don't give two shits about your concern of hostilitie. If you don't like it, log off and piss off. There's a good boy. After all, this is a Brighton forum. Hostile enough?!

The only one speaking shit here isn’t the Palace fan, unfortunately

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
When I joined this forum we were playing at an Athletics track every week taking dogs abuse from these scumbags while we were in Division Three being reminded how good they were, so whilst I’m sure your Palace pal adds value you’ll excuse me if I don’t share your enthusiasm for them 👍

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
When I joined this forum we were playing at an Athletics track every week taking dogs abuse from these scumbags while we were in Division Three being reminded how good they were, so whilst I’m sure your Palace pal adds value you’ll excuse me if I don’t share your enthusiasm for them 👍
Were you actually taking abuse when playing at the withdean ?

This is a thread about palace if you don’t want a palace perspective I will bow out.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Not a Happy Monday for Palace.

Olise, their £100 million player looks like he’s off to Stamford Bridge for £45million ((ish)

And no, Lewis Hall, who they hoped would come in on loan from The Bank of West London, is now rumoured to be going to Newcastle for £30 million.

It is an Alan Nixon rumour tho, so probably nothing in it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You really have gone full on Chelsea supporter with all your money…

“ it’s come to my attention that I am considerably richer than you” as Harry Enfield once said.

It’s 2 seasons for Christ sake you have been places above palace , not divisions.
Considering what happened last time we were badly managed - and it could've been so much worse - you'll forgive us for being pleased with the fact that the last 3 seasons worth of transfer dealings should result in cummulative profit of around £225m in the 3 years 21-24, and that we still have a very strong competitive Premier League squad full of valuable assets. After what we went through from the 90s until 2010, being in such a secure financial position is very much worth celebrating.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Considering what happened last time we were badly managed - and it could've been so much worse - you'll forgive us for being pleased with the fact that the last 3 seasons worth of transfer dealings should result in cummulative profit of around £225m in the 3 years 21-24, and that we still have a very strong competitive Premier League squad full of valuable assets. After what we went through from the 90s until 2010, being in such a secure financial position is very much worth celebrating.
Save the vitriol for other Slugs. Loz is OK.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Look, can we just show a bit of RESPECT for CPFC ? Its worth remembering that they were apparently formed a full 40 years before we were. The year of our Lord 1861, saw:

The first steam powered carousel in Bolton
The first horse-drawn mowing machine
The invention of the gatling gun
The production of a rudimentary fire extinguisher (sadly in short supply when they burned their own town over a century later)
A suppository for scurvy and delusion
Revolutionary plans for a huge grandstand (still a work in progress)
Roy Hodgson's 13th birthday

They have a history to be truly proud of.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Look, can we just show a bit of RESPECT for CPFC ? Its worth remembering that they were apparently formed a full 40 years before we were. The year of our Lord 1861, saw:

The first steam powered carousel in Bolton
The first horse-drawn mowing machine
The invention of the gatling gun
The production of a rudimentary fire extinguisher (sadly in short supply when they burned their own town over a century later)
A suppository for scurvy and delusion
Revolutionary plans for a huge grandstand (still a work in progress)
Roy Hodgson's 13th birthday

They have a history to be truly proud of.
Status Quo release first single as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here