Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

So our third choice, want away, never play for the Albion again keeper has been sold for £10m less than palace's best player.

Either there's some serious 4d chess being played up the road.
Or
They ain't got a fudging clue.

Nope - a MINIMUM of £10m less. Quite possibly, around the same figure if clauses hit etc.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Hang on a minute. We were told the reason we sold all them players is because we were shit and they wanted out.

They have lost Zaha and now possibly Olise and it's to invest in their team for a further push. 🤷

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hang on a minute. We were told the reason we sold all them players is because we were shit and they wanted out.

They have lost Zaha and now possibly Olise and it's to invest in their team for a further push. 🤷
Yes but they did sign Jefferson Lerma so it’s swings and roundabouts…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The latter.

Great stuff from Beaky again. When the penny dropped last spring, he tried to con Olise into a new contract with a higher clause, but no pay rise. Olise didn't wanna be Dibleyed. Fair play.
Very similar story to what I was told - Olise wasn’t fussed on moving as he is a bit of an oddball but after beaky tried this he’s desperate to go - impeccable source too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Better than West Ham. West Ham who have just won a European trophy.

Good grief.
Imagine writing that list knowing it was physically impossible to include Brighton and Hove Albion.

Begging the question, why then write the list?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am amused that for the first time in over 30 years a Palace fan is unable and unwilling to put us at the top of that list :lolol:

Oh yes, I'm going to bathe in that comment, soooooo true :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
1691222361249.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here