Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The state of this clown trying to convince himself that our recruitment strategy isn’t light years ahead of Palace’s.

Let’s just ignore the 200m transfer income over the last 2 seasons despite us still progressing on the pitch.

Also, no coincidence that the same strategy is being used at USG who have gone from Belgium Div 2 to last 8 of Europa League in three seasons - mostly on free transfers.

We have 4 Aaron Connolly's?
You'd have through the club could get a tune out of one of them.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We have 4 Aaron Connolly's?
You'd have through the club could get a tune out of one of them.
Imagine the takings over the trendy bars in Brighton though.

But yeah, that’s a good example of a complete misrepresentation (or misunderstanding) of stats. It’s Tory-MP levels of data manipulation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is a strange take on yesterday, not sure what set of fans he was watching

Can’t believe he went to the game - I thought most of them had Spurs as their other team - seemingly this one’s is Arsenal…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a throbber. I guess Beaky has taken action after the racism they were responsible for at their most recent trip to north London.
Bit like all the clear CCTV of those knobs breaking into the Amex - all gone very quiet… surely not…

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bit like all the clear CCTV of those knobs breaking into the Amex - all gone very quiet… surely not…
The two clubs are chalk and cheese.
We go out of our way to look for punishing our own and they avoid it at all costs.
Both are wrong in their extremes.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
What does “so vanilla” mean? Normal, non hoody wearing?
Describing something as 'vanilla' means it's a bit dull, not very exciting. Really annoys me as I love vanilla.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Those Palace fans are really hurting aren’t they? They are actually having a decent season given how dull they’ve been but us being the media darlings and top dogs now is really sticking in their craw. Suck it up guys and…mind the gap :smile:

It has been a long time coming and I can’t help feeling that the gap has not widened as much as it will do either.

Has Dougie finished washing his hair yet?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Those Palace fans are really hurting aren’t they? They are actually having a decent season given how dull they’ve been but us being the media darlings and top dogs now is really sticking in their craw. Suck it up guys and…mind the gap :smile:

It has been a long time coming and I can’t help feeling that the gap has not widened as much as it will do either.

Yeah this.

It's been painful waiting to finally overtake them.
But our steady progression has kicked in now.

They might get lucky again and kick on, but there is no plan.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Now your being silly the club has never been wound up as well you know, it’s like when Bloom brought BHA from the owners, a new chairman but not a new club.

Being wound up is what happened to Rangers, Chester , Darlington it’s a different ball game.
It's absolutely nothing like Bloom taking over the club. Your repeat defaults to maintain a certain level in the league bear no resemblance to that.

I'm shocked you try and legitimise what your club did. It was shocking to do it once, twice should have seen expulsion. Its the only way to stop such cheating.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Can’t believe he went to the game - I thought most of them had Spurs as their other team - seemingly this one’s is Arsenal…
Ashburton Army / Sometimes Ultras dickhead exchange mechanism I'd imagine- ratatatatat ratatatat bit of fist pumping, ratatatat.

What is the point?

Love the rabid jealous of that twitter twat though. A joy to behold

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

They've had the exact same season that they've had for the last 9 years. Chugging along at just over a point per game, never getting out of the bottom half, no particularly spectacular wins and finishing with 40 something points every year.

I was certainly more than happy for us to acheive that for our first 2-3 seasons after promotion, but it soon got boring. For all the talk about how far Southampton and Leicester have fallen into the relegation mix this season, I'd rather my team burned brightly like they did and have some memories of their respective 11 and 9 years in the PL .

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The state of this clown trying to convince himself that our recruitment strategy isn’t light years ahead of Palace’s.

Let’s just ignore the 200m transfer income over the last 2 seasons despite us still progressing on the pitch.

Also, no coincidence that the same strategy is being used at USG who have gone from Belgium Div 2 to last 8 of Europa League in three seasons - mostly on free transfers.

Here's another one from Talksport youtube comments.
I couldn't get the whole thing on but you'll get the gist.

Screenshot_20230516-064842_YouTube.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here