Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I see that their next manager is looking to be someone called Adolf Hutter. There's dots over the "u" but don't know how to do that!

Out of work at the moment and not the best of recent managerial records:

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 08.10.08.png

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Probably sign Roy on a ten year contract so their biggest claim to fame will be to hold the record for the oldest Premier league manager in history.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought Palace would want shot so they can free up his element of their wage bill?
Well yes that would be the sensible option.
But Parish has survived for a decade in the Premier League, by panicking and throwing money at the problem.
Eze has only just overtaken Zaha as their highest scorer this season. However Zaha was the main reason for their early season points.
It's arguable that Zaha is holding back Olise and Eze.

If Parish is happy to rely on those two to lead the attack, then letting Zaha go is a no-brainer.
Hasn't stoppped him making ridiculous and expensive decisions before (extending Benteke's contract is a prime example).

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I see that their next manager is looking to be someone called Adolf Hutter. There's dots over the "u" but don't know how to do that!

View attachment 159922
Parish put out a tweet last night ( is that how you say it ?

It’s the absolute ‘certainty’ that this stuff is written with that’s kind of mind boggling - I’m sure he’s a good bloke and all that but I’ve never met him let alone about to employ him.

I do think these things need calling out every now and then.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Hold your finger on the "u" button and various options will pop up.
Then just click on the appropriate "u".
I'm on a Mac with a US keyboard layout so that's not an option (but thanks anyway!) - buggered if I know how to do it on this laptop. Sounds like it might not be him anyway if @loz is correct. It was in the Upshot weekly email.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Thanks for that…I have been working for a German company for 18 years and not once has anyone told me how to do that. I have been copy and pasting that all these years FFS!
Every day's a school day:)

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
He gives the ball away A LOT and runs around like a headless chicken. Maybe de Zerbi could "channel the energy" and improve him?
Maybe this season because Chelsea aren't a team and seemingly playing with no discernible plan nor structure. In previous seasons, he has looked a direct, hard running box-to-box type who has been tidy with his passing. He also scores goals.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

View attachment 159922

It is quite strange that his parents thought Adolf would be a good name for their son given the similarity of their last name to Hitler. Presumably it was his Dad or Grandad's name, if not, I just can't figure out how they've come to that decision. As a recent Dad my wife and I spent many long evenings debating the best names for our new sons and weighing up all the pros and cons of each name down to the last tee! I'm sure other parents have been though the same!

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It is quite strange that his parents thought Adolf would be a good name for their son given the similarity of their last name to Hitler. Presumably it was his Dad or Grandad's name, if not, I just can't figure out how they've come to that decision. As a recent Dad my wife and I spent many long evenings debating the best names for our new sons and weighing up all the pros and cons of each name down to the last tee! I'm sure other parents have been though the same!
Maybe Grandad was in the SS and Dad was in the Hitler Youth?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
How is little Fred Best getting on anyway?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu oh, on an iPhone, yes!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on Palace fans, we've even stopped playing league games to give you a chance to catch up .... only ten points behind now, although we do have four games in hand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here