Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I will ask again, so why no fanfare. Why is it all about the Academy and not about the ladies team aswell?

I have no idea. If you need clarification email Steve parish and ask him.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I have no idea. If you need clarification email Steve parish and ask him.

I listened to him say it (as an after thought it sounded like). Its just Parish is a P.R man. A day or so ago the fixtures for Euro 2022( in England) were announced, in a season that the biggest TV deal started and you guys have moved your women into a plush new training ground and your club says nothing, not even on twitter or your website, its all about the Academy not both. What a missed opportunity that seems to me.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I listened to him say it (as an after thought it sounded like). Its just Parish is a P.R man. A day or so ago the fixtures for Euro 2022( in England) were announced, in a season that the biggest TV deal started and you guys have moved your women into a plush new training ground and your club says nothing, not even on twitter or your website, its all about the Academy not both. What a missed opportunity that seems to me.

Oh well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yep big your club up when they do something right, then say nothing when they miss an opportunity. It makes your club better than anyone elses.

You seem a little obsessed with this. The women will use the new facility as will the local community. That’s great in my eyes.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Yep big your club up when they do something right, then say nothing when they miss an opportunity. It makes your club better than anyone elses.

Or when prompted to explain his homophobic sig on the BBS

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I’m just straight batting.

But you're not really though are you? You are the one who came on a rival team's forum to post a video of your belatedly shiny new academy facilities.

I have had a quick search, but can't find the drone fly through video for the new stand. Could you kindly post a link to that too, so we can marvel at it...

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
You seem a little obsessed with this. The women will use the new facility as will the local community. That’s great in my eyes.

If 4 comments on a subject constitutes an obsession then may I respectfully suggest you have a bigger problem than I do. I agree that its fantastic that the women are using it. That is why I don't get why your lot are just bigging it up as an Academy and not as a womens training ground (I bet you won't be asking questions why). If I remember rightly that was goals and when you got the lease they went. So the public was already using it before you took it over. Also it seems to be common practice to build public pitches as part of this sort of thing it helps with planning permision https://www.albioninthecommunity.org.uk/record-month-brighton-hove-albions-community-pitch?cat=news see even Brighton do it. The public will not be using the same pitches as the Acedemy and women if thats what you are thinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here