Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A glance at the scores today suggests that, if Liverpool don’t win tonight, and you manage to beat us on Monday then you go top of the EPL.

Shit.

One out of two…so far

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This thread could really do with a name change.

A bit like a stopped clock, this thread title has suddenly become spot on.
Until we lose on Monday.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I just had a look at palace’s ticket site and there are seats available in almost every single area of the ground for tonight’s match despite them having one of the smallest capacity’s in the Premier League. Pretty poor by them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I just had a look at palace’s ticket site and there are seats available in almost every single area of the ground for tonight’s match despite them having one of the smallest capacity’s in the Premier League. Pretty poor by them.

tbf I think there are a fair few from the family stand that choose to avoid this fixture at the Amex.
But there are loads left all over the ground by the looks of things.

I saw a report that Palace were the emptiest premier League ground by percentage, so far this season.
There seems to be a bigger issue than just being on telly and a potentially hostile fixture.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
tbf I think there are a fair few from the family stand that choose to avoid this fixture at the Amex.
But there are loads left all over the ground by the looks of things.

I saw a report that Palace were the emptiest premier League ground by percentage, so far this season.
There seems to be a bigger issue than just being on telly and a potentially hostile fixture.

Correct. With the implementation of digital only tickets, there has been a box office fiasco at Selhurst for several matches, with the result that many fans are unable to get a digital ticket, or have given up in disgust after the sixth or seventh attempt to get through to the box office.

As a result the Spurs match was several thousand down, and it looks like similar for todays match.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Correct. With the implementation of digital only tickets, there has been a box office fiasco at Selhurst for several matches, with the result that many fans are unable to get a digital ticket, or have given up in disgust after the sixth or seventh attempt to get through to the box office.

As a result the Spurs match was several thousand down, and it looks like similar for todays match.

All sorts of excuses here- https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284824

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I often work Croydon and the next generation up there mainly support the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal these days. If palace do get relegated, I’d imagine their attendances will plummet to around the 10k mark.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I often work Croydon and the next generation up there mainly support the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal these days. If palace do get relegated, I’d imagine their attendances will plummet to around the 10k mark.

:ffsparr:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Distinct lack of Pilarse around today.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Funny I would have thought [MENTION=42405]Milo[/MENTION] would be back to talk about how Guehi is miles better than Veltman..

I wonder why not?
Maybe he had a late night last night and will be on later.

Morning :smile:

Let's be honest, we played you off the park last night, you couldn't handle our press and we played some decent passing football, I take great satisfaction in that as it shows how far we have progressed since Roy left and Pat came in to replace him. Yes, it hurt to concede with the last kick of the game but the way you lot are talking are is as if you beat us. Your plummet down the league starts Saturday when Arsenal come to town :bigwave:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Let's be honest, we played you off the park last night, you couldn't handle our press and we played some decent passing football, I take great satisfaction in that as it shows how far we have progressed since Roy left and Pat came in to replace him. Yes, it hurt to concede with the last kick of the game but the way you lot are talking are is as if you beat us. Your plummet down the league starts Saturday when Arsenal come to town :bigwave:

Have a look at the stats , old son.

Hardly played us off the park, you have improved on last season, but, that wouldn’t be hard.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Let's be honest, we played you off the park last night

Oh do píss off, Palace played well first half but how can a team who had less possession play the other team off the park. Football illiterate.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Let's be honest, you played ok, nothing scintillating to honest, we played poorly, and yet you still managed and throw it away, Zaha's lacklustre challenge, as ball came to Veltman, showed the arrogance of your team, thinking you had the points in the bag, he then throws a hissy fit when we score, he was partly to blame....

We are not talking as if we won, we all share the belief we played poorly and yet on the 95th minute we found a spark of genius to snatch something from the jaws of defeat....

That is the sign of an improved team, and that is what we are, are you really ?
Points say otherwise....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here