Orient fans version of the "Penalty"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seems like the only person who missed it, was the one that mattered.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fair play to those Orient fans, I bet they would have preferred to beat us 5-0 rather than Brizzle. Still, here's the irony, we should have beaten them but they thrashed a team much higher than us just days before, it's a funny old game.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Fair play to those Orient fans, I bet they would have preferred to beat us 5-0 rather than Brizzle. Still, here's the irony, we should have beaten them but they thrashed a team much higher than us just days before, it's a funny old game.

Perhaps it shows the quality we actually do have? I really think if our team had a winning mentality, a confidence in it, we would be doing a lot better. We've certainly dominated our fair share of games this season.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm sure Steve Cook the ref had a shite game earlier in the season at Withdean, I can't remember which, maybe the 4-2 loss against Stockport? All I can remember is his name as he was that bad

What a peckerhead

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm sure Steve Cook the ref had a shite game earlier in the season at Withdean, I can't remember which, maybe the 4-2 loss against Stockport? All I can remember is his name as he was that bad

What a peckerhead
Yup I thought that as well, I defo remember his name from somewhere.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Perhaps it shows the quality we actually do have? I really think if our team had a winning mentality, a confidence in it, we would be doing a lot better. We've certainly dominated our fair share of games this season.

But it's the same story. We dominate the game without converting our chances, then have a defensive lapse, which costs us a goal and usually points.

What a peckerhead

Yep, the 4-2 stockport game. He was also the ref for one of our wycombe games (dec 28).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports