Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] One Summer or Boys From The Blackstuff

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Spent 20 minutes trying to tag you in for a bit of support to get it started but forgot how your name started @Bha9 ..@BHA9 …etc. I was on the 12, well pissed, what can you do?

RIP Icky
Written by Willy Russell, have you seen Blood Brothers?
I was in my teens when One Summer was on tv, compulsory viewing for me.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
We are going to see a performance of Boys from the Blackstuff at the Liverpool Royal Court in a couple of weeks time. Looking forward to it. I have never heard of the other one. Sorry.
If you live up there the first (and last episode) of One Summer is certainly worth viewing. Sad bugger I am downloaded the soundtrack a couple of years ago and played the same suspense music as I drove through the Wallasey tunnel (as in the scene)

My son and I also recreated the photo of George and Chrissy at Albert Dock (BFTBS)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If you live up there the first (and last episode) of One Summer is certainly worth viewing. Sad bugger I am downloaded the soundtrack a couple of years ago and played the same suspense music as I drove through the Wallasey tunnel (as in the scene)

My son and I also recreated the photo of George and Chrissy at Albert Dock (BFTBS)
Thank you. We will see if we can find it on YouTube. I go through the Wallasey Tunnel every day on my way to work :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
@bn9 bha Has Blood Beothers made it to TV? I’ve seen it a couple of times on stage.

Another one that caught my eye recently on you tube was Our Day Out. Can’t remember who wrote it though.
I don’t know if it’s been on tv, I have seen it twice on stage, enjoyed it both times. My wife has seen Blood Brothers many times, including this week.
Our Day Out is also by Willy Russell, he also wrote Educating Rita.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here