Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t katie price half marathon

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Has anyone got a picture of this glamour model running between the Odeon and Hove lagoon during the recent Brighton Half marathon? my wife swears, as she was heading towards the finish, she saw Katie opposite the Odeon heading towards Hove lagoon with still 7 miles to run but she finished only 10 minuets behind her. Did she cut a few corners or did she run 7 miles in 7 minuets? I need the proof :rolleyes:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
2313.KDA_5F00_9178-Katie-Price.jpg

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011

sorry this is at the finish so does not count lol, i need proof she reached Hove lagoon. As a minor point my wife ran with a torn Hamstring as well

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
All the gear no idea! Look at the stride length and knee lift. :lol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Has anyone got a picture of this glamour model running between the Odeon and Hove lagoon during the recent Brighton Half marathon? my wife swears, as she was heading towards the finish, she saw Katie opposite the Odeon heading towards Hove lagoon with still 7 miles to run but she finished only 10 minuets behind her. Did she cut a few corners or did she run 7 miles in 7 minuets? I need the proof :rolleyes:

Her adjusted (after the farce of the wrong course distance) chip time was c2 hrs 30 mins. Bottom 8% of those that finished. Hardly blasting it, so I reckon that probably was right and she didnt cheat. By your reckoning she would have finished the race in about 5 hours (or equivalent to say an 11 hour marathon)!

Reckon your wife got it wrong! And why the hell did she run with a torn hamstring? Not very wise!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I always imagined her as a Kappa lady not adidas

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
she's apparently appearing at Worthing's Store 21 on the 9th of March (classy bird that she is!), you could ask her then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here