Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Truly horrific story, granted. But what has it got to do with this thread? :shrug:

Some people seem to have a vendetta against women, and I would hate to think how they would take it out on them. That's all.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Bitter about what?

The fact that I have a life, a lovely wife (don't even THINK about it), lovely children, a good number of real people that I am honoured to call my friends (you may have seen some of them on Saturday if you had stopped drinking your bovril, unbuttoned your fleecy anorak, taken off your cap and looked around), a decent job, a nice house etc. etc.

The only thing I've got to be bitter about is that fact that I drank too much cider on Saturday.

Hang on, I'm not even bitter about that because I had a great day.

Bitter? I don't think so.

Thanks mate, am touched, in a nice way.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has anybody asked Safeway?

Or will we see a "blog" about defeating the dark forces of NSP when actually this time there hasn't been anything in comparison to the "ask girls out" thread which was locked.

Yet the whole board gets shut down. WHY THE f*** WASNT THIS THEN? Eh? EH?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
WHY THE f*** WASNT THIS THEN? Eh? EH?

Is it because NSC uses it's very own dedicated server so, within the confines of the law, can do just what it pleases? This, of course, contrasts with a tin-pot operation that pays a few cents to share server-space with thousands of other sites and is at the mercy of the host that can pull the plug whenever it sees fit. Or whenever complaints are made about a general lack of decency.

Is that the answer?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is it because NSC uses it's very own dedicated server so, within the confines of the law, can do just what it pleases? This, of course, contrasts with a tin-pot operation that pays a few cents to share server-space with thousands of other sites and is at the mercy of the host that can pull the plug whenever it sees fit. Or whenever complaints are made about a general lack of decency.

Is that the answer?

Never let the FACTS get in the way of a good RANT...:angry:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
PenGOON, what is wrong with you?

After a good roasting on another thread in which scores of people you've never met confessed that you come across as a pretty unpleasant man that nobody wants to meet you still persist in playing the twat.

Are you desperate to be the most loathed man on NSC?

I genuinely don't understand you. Clearly you have deep psychological problems for which I would strongly suggest you seek help and advice from your doctor and yet you don't know when to do yourself a favour and keep your beak shut.

You are a small, petty man who by the sounds of it struggles socially in the real world but despite this you seem intent on making all sorts of enemies in your obviously oh so important online world.

Why do it to yourself, and others?

I just can't fathom you out.

Don't be afraid to ask for help, it takes a brave man to admit he is struggling and you shouldn't be ashamed to have to do this if you genuinely can't help but feel the victim all the time and have real difficulty in getting along with other people. There could be all number of reasons to explain your embarrassingly awkward and uncomfortable behaviour. Why not just accept the truth and get some help and advice? What do you have to lose considering your dignity has long since gone?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

After a good roasting on another thread in which scores of people you've never met confessed that you come across as a pretty unpleasant man that nobody wants to meet you still persist in playing the twat.

I genuinely don't understand you. Clearly you have deep psychological problems for which I would strongly suggest you seek help and advice from your doctor and yet you don't know when to do yourself a favour and keep your beak shut.

You are a small, petty man who by the sounds of it struggles socially in the real world but despite this you seem intent on making all sorts of enemies in your obviously oh so important online world.

Don't be afraid to ask for help, it takes a brave man to admit he is struggling and you shouldn't be ashamed to have to do this if you genuinely can't help but feel the victim all the time and have real difficulty in getting along with other people. There could be all number of reasons to explain your embarrassingly awkward and uncomfortable behaviour. Why not just accept the truth and get some help and advice? What do you have to lose considering your dignity has long since gone?

Bearing in mind the tripe that generally appears on here (guilty of that myself), good advice and well said, sir.

Lady Buck

No Refunds Given
May 16, 2007

bloody hell that was deep but perfect....:clap2::clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Crocodile_waves_2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here