Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Nah, from what I could see you weren't so bad. Thanks to medication (no booze allowed) I was on my best behaviour, being a boring sod in other words.
Nevermind you can attempt to join most of us getting pissed as its much more fun grrrrrr.:lolol: :lolol: :drink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
3720b461e4f1dbf17c20_226559_5902808.jpg

Can you name these NSC 'members' :ohmy:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Brilliant brilliant night. Not too bad this morning. Hate all photos - why do they all add 10 pounds and 10 years?

Wished I could have spoken longer with more people - El Pres, Easy 10, The Large One, NMH, Deanos Right Foot... loads more.

Big big big big thanks to Safeway for organising it. And thanks for the undeserved award - fatboy did all the leg work!

And thanks to all the Dancing Queens in the Standard after - BrightonBird, Artois, Hampshire, fatboy, Italia, jonnyboylennon, Safeway, Rougvie, crabtree, Chappers, Turkey, alex - have I missed anyone?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
Brilliant brilliant night. Not too bad this morning. Hate all photos - why do they all add 10 pounds and 10 years?

Wished I could have spoken longer with more people - El Pres, Easy 10, The Large One, NMH, Deanos Right Foot... loads more.

Big big big big thanks to Safeway for organising it. And thanks for the undeserved award - fatboy did all the leg work!

And thanks to all the Dancing Queens in the Standard after - BrightonBird, Artois, Hampshire, fatboy, Italia, jonnyboylennon, Safeway, Rougvie, crabtree, Chappers, Turkey, alex - have I missed anyone?

YES, ME!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Lush said:

I'm a dancing queen! :lol: :dunce:

:banana:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
El P it was great meeting you last night.

Great photos apart from this one!

5902806.t.jpg

I don't even see a Pizza (ask Chappers)

What worries me is I don't even remember this photo being taken!

Cheers

(for some reaon the image hasn't worked)

Last edited:

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
Great to be there- however short.

Well done Safeway great event, I was the idiot waiting for Glostergirl to come down from the loo- when you informed me that the meet was upstairs as well!

Biscuit - I hope you weren't throwing those pot plants at me!

We have just got back from the official site unofficial meet.

What a great week-end! .....and Gloucester won!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Few lines from last night are coming back to me.

Fatboy: "I'm off with Buzza to the Old People's corner!"

Dannyculliplookalike'sdad: Buzza I've just been speaking to that guy and he is a top bloke.

Buzza: what's his name?

DCLAD: I don't know, ask him!

(And I only did).

Buzza talking to Yorkie and a couple of others just before I left. You know what?

I'm ATB. (well I was)

At the Bar. I was speaking to a fellow poster. (can't remember who, I have an idea but I could be wrong so I won't name). "Hi I'm Buzza". Oh Wozza, how are you mate"

Artois: "I Love you man!"

What?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here