Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc bikers

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Hi all, can anyone please tell me if they let motorcycles go directly after the final whisltle on matchdays as on sat i have to be back in Hastings & at work by 6pm & the only way i can see i can do this is if they do. or do you have to wait for the coaches to go 1st.? I usually go by train. any help appreciated. If i take my bike & can get back in an hour i can go to alot more games as i do shiftwork. :shrug:

Dec 29, 2011
I took my bike and parked in the Amex for the first time yesterday. They seem very flexible with bikes (I thought to the point of being a little dangerous). You can come and leave when you want, leaving 5 minutes before the whistle you won't have any delay at all.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I took my bike and parked in the Amex for the first time yesterday. They seem very flexible with bikes (I thought to the point of being a little dangerous). You can come and leave when you want, leaving 5 minutes before the whistle you won't have any delay at all.

Thanks GBM just what i need to know.Im in the south stand so should get away quick,If i leave 2 mins early we usually score. :nono:

Dec 29, 2011
Free. No queueing either. It's really the best way to get in/out. It took me 14 minutes to get to the ground along the A27 with some filtering, and about 22 minutes from bike to front door with no filtering after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here