Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion book!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If it's anywhere near as good as "a few good men" then it'll be worth a go :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just pr-ordered mine using the Amazon link at the top

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I do hate the over use of the word star. Mr Naylor has the same habit.

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
It might be better to wait until later in the year, when the book is officially launched, rather than ordering from Amazon now. Then you will be able to order SIGNED copies through the clubshop website - AND, as I understand it, you will also have the chance to have YOUR name printed in a "role of honour" within the book alongside your chosen "Match of Their Life"!

So be patient and get a better deal - and give your money to the club rather than Amazon! After all, it's not due until September.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
'A Few Good Men' was brilliant although too short, so hopefully this will be as good!

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Just added it to my Amazon wish list.

Bit disturbed though that they were suggesting I might be interested in the Man Unt end of Season review DVD and Neil Diamond's latest.

Ive bought enough with them. Don't they know me better than that!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It might be better to wait until later in the year, when the book is officially launched, rather than ordering from Amazon now. Then you will be able to order SIGNED copies through the clubshop website - AND, as I understand it, you will also have the chance to have YOUR name printed in a "role of honour" within the book alongside your chosen "Match of Their Life"!

So be patient and get a better deal - and give your money to the club rather than Amazon! After all, it's not due until September.

But what if you want to read one, and keep one in mint condition? In a few years it may be worth, oooohhh, about £2.49 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here