Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Museum

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What an absolutely brilliant read.

I dont know why, but i got excited about the positive attributes of the players on the last page. A dashing Half with a pile driver for a shot. Sign him up!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They were. I remember having ye olde steak and ale pie, washed down with a bushel of Harveys in a pewter tankard.

And to think they pre-poured in those days.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Magic - great granddad, Tom White, gets a mention on page 87 as one of only three players retained. He went on to have a career with Exeter, Stockport, Carlisle and Watford (with his brother Charlie) before eventually opening up a newsagents in Westbourne Street.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I dont have a scanner, but here are a few photos of the book, and the first page of the Albion section.....

View attachment 120124
View attachment 120129
View attachment 120126
View attachment 120128

Do you just have the one volume? If you have all four, they can be pretty valuable:-

Ebay

Association Football and the Men Who Made It

Incidentally if you, or anyone else, have football books that you ever wish to dispose of (club histories, who's whos, general football histories etc) then send me a PM - I have a pretty extensive football library that I'm always happy to add to.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you just have the one volume? If you have all four, they can be pretty valuable:-

Ebay

Association Football and the Men Who Made It

Incidentally if you, or anyone else, have football books that you ever wish to dispose of (club histories, who's whos, general football histories etc) then send me a PM - I have a pretty extensive football library that I'm always happy to add to.

:lol: Great find.

I assume FP has already asked Bozza to delete this thread. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here