[Other Sport] MLB 2024 Season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I am putting together a proposal for a three day Baseball film festival around the 2025 London Series.

Be good to get some mainstream and obscure Film / TV suggestions Baseball related.
Any news about this yet @Billy in Bristol ? I'd be interested in going along - and will put it out on the group chat for the rest of the Brighton Baseball Club players, if its happening?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
4th place. 1/2 game ahead of the Pirates while the Brewers are 1st place 1/2 game only above Cubs!!

How do you feel about the lowly birds now?
We've dragged ourselves off bottom place, only largely thanks to the Pirates.
And now we have a series with the statistically worst team in baseball, who will no doubt add to their six wins this year.

In short, still not happy.

Jul 7, 2003
Something very strange happening at the moment. Rockies have the best winning streak in the league (won 6) including a sweep of the Rangers and winning the first two of a three game series against the Padres.

Of course, they are still only ahead of the Marlins in games won this season and I'm sure that they will go back to their usual losing state shortly.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Something very strange happening at the moment. Rockies have the best winning streak in the league (won 6) including a sweep of the Rangers and winning the first two of a three game series against the Padres.

Of course, they are still only ahead of the Marlins in games won this season and I'm sure that they will go back to their usual losing state shortly.
After the series win against LA, I thought we could go on a run of wins / sweep this series v Colorado. How wrong was I? Even Dylan Cease (whos been brilliant since signing) couldn't get past the Rox last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports