Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mentioning and tagging users

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
As I've said: you can't. So there.

Your response seems curious given you've not been mentioned or tagged yet so actually have no idea if it will be worthwhile for you personally.

having read what it is about, i can pretty much safely say that it wont be worthwhile for me at all. i don't really care if someone mentions me or not, so to be told about it doesn't interest me in the slightest

the twitter thing that you have added though does however seem like a good idea

Admin

Administrator
Oct 3, 2009
having read what it is about, i can pretty much safely say that it wont be worthwhile for me at all. i don't really care if someone mentions me or not, so to be told about it doesn't interest me in the slightest

the twitter thing that you have added though does however seem like a good idea

Phew - massive relief there - to be told we've done something right-ish, by you, is fab. Thanks.

Admin

Administrator
Oct 3, 2009
i think the twitter thing is great but i dont like it at the top of posts i personally think it should appear under signatures

It's not going there as a lot of folk have signatures turned off. I might move it to the left under username etc though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Phew - massive relief there - to be told we've done something right-ish, by you, is fab. Thanks.

you are more than welcome :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill tell you something you have done totally wrong though - those smillies are f***ing GAY

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thank you Mr Bozza. This really is taking shape. Thanks for your hard work.

I guess we can't add two accounts. I have another spoof one that I need to spend some time on soon. Bloody annoying having to log in and log out (and no, it is not NotGusPoyet)/

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I keep getting a notification when someone quotes what I have posted - can this be switched off ?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Can I just have a brief MOAN?

I'm not at all keen on receiving a "notification" that someone has quoted a post of mine in a thread. Life is too short to be bothered by having to open up NSC notifications, other than for private messages.
So, somebody (who perhaps isn't on NSC everyday) takes the trouble to comment/correct/praise/contribute or add to a point that you have made a couple of days previously, yet you won't read it even when the link is handed to you on a plate? If you haven't got the time to do this, then maybe you are making too many posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here