[Albion] Mason Greenwood, would you want him at the Albion?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mason Greenwood, would YOU want him at the Albion?

• Yes

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 386 93.0%

• Total voters

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Has he been convicted? Yes or No.

I'm sure you can have a google to find that out.

Deciding whether I'd personally want a player like that at this club isn't based on whether a court has convicted him or not. It's not about allegations or accusations. It's about what I personally have heard. There is absolutely no extra contextual evidence that would make me change my mind.

I didn’t want to start a binfest

Also lol.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I'm sure you can have a google to find that out.

Deciding whether I'd personally want a player like that at this club isn't based on whether a court has convicted him or not. It's not about allegations or accusations. It's about what I personally have heard. There is absolutely no extra contextual evidence that would make me change my mind.

Also lol.
What were your thoughts surrounding Bissouma’s sexual assault allegation?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has he been convicted? Yes or No.
Bissouma was never charged, just investigated, thanks to a handy Sun photographer hanging around. Make of that what you will.

Greenwood’s partner released footage of her treatment by him, but then, like many domestic attacks decided not to proceed. If the police can’t persuade the victim to give evidence the case gets dropped.

There is no comparison.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
The last thing the club needs is someone so divisive. Whether it’s believed he is guilty or not (though let’s face it, there is some pretty substantial evidence in the public domain) most of the fans wouldn’t get behind him.

I honestly wonder how our players and managers would feel having to work with him, most of our players seem like decent people. The team spirit would be screwed.

Fortunately Barbar, Bloom and Weir are much to sensible and decent to put us in a position to find out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
On the basis of the negativity it would bring to the club, no, not now. However I don't believe he is un-signable in the UK. I do not in any way condone the behaviour but I do believe in the power to rehabilitate and transform. No one is privy to what drove the behaviour and I hope he and his victim are both getting the support they need

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The allegations surrounding Bissouma involved sexual assault!
Allegations which resulted with another man being charged and all allegations against Bissouma dropped. It could be described as being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
A similar thing happened to Tommy Elphicke when an alleged victim identified six or more players, but he most certainly wasn’t in the area because he was at home, on crutches.

Allegations are just that, accusing someone without proof. Luckily the police and courts look at evidence and proof.

Going back to Greenwood his partner/wife released the audio which identifies him immediately.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On the basis of the negativity it would bring to the club, no, not now. However I don't believe he is un-signable in the UK. I do not in any way condone the behaviour but I do believe in the power to rehabilitate and transform. No one is privy to what drove the behaviour and I hope he and his victim are both getting the support they need
*sigh* there had to be one :rolleyes:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am the mayor of No-ville, Arizona.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'd quit supporting the Albion if for whatever reason Bloom thought it'd be a good idea to sign a woman beater

1000004297.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Rehabilitation is possible, but it must go alongside with admission of what he has done and some genuine effort to educate or improve himself and display some genuine remorse.

Generally speaking i'm against trial by social media and I think that the justice system should be the mechanism by which society casts judgements and what determines someone's future employment. But some instances are extreme and leave little room for doubt. Also I have to acknowledge that the justice system is comprehensively failing in convicting sex offences.

I would not want him at my club if he could play like Messi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports