[Albion] Marseille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone going to be about in Nice tomorrow? I'm staying near the Nice Ville station probably going to try and find somewhere to watch the CL games.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Will be on the 8.10am from Stansted tomorrow, anyone else?
Yep, I’m on that and then the 5.50 back Friday morning. Probably hanging, but hopefully better mood than after Saturdays sh!t show.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Myself and @Bozza will be on the 8.20pm Gatwick to Geneva flight tomorrow evening. It's a niche route, so I don't expect too many other Albion fans to be on the same flight.

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
We’re on 18:50 out of Stanstead to Nantes on 04/10.
09:15 Nantes to Marseille 05/10.
15:25 Marseille to Nantes 06/10.
21:25 Nantes to Stanstead 06/10.
£101 return😀

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Myself and @Bozza will be on the 8.20pm Gatwick to Geneva flight tomorrow evening. It's a niche route, so I don't expect too many other Albion fans to be on the same flight.

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

Sep 8, 2023
Odd request but is anyone interested in selling a shirt? Any year just need a Large I could meet you the day before or before the match. I’ve only got one that I’ve just bought but it’s a touch small.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Odd request but is anyone interested in selling a shirt? Any year just need a Large I could meet you the day before or before the match. I’ve only got one that I’ve just bought but it’s a touch small.
If it's a pavilion shirt I might buy it off you? I've only got a Serbia shirt with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports