Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] MAFS Australia

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ultimate trash tele, love it. Few episodes behind though

guilty pleasure. far superior to the UK Version. Australia gets some real crazies

It is trash, but I have to walk away when the idiots are on. DW and DD (f*** it, we're talking mafs, may as well go full mumsnet) love it so I watch from the laptop. But I actually like seeing people make progress and be happy. But Jack (spoiler alert) is a f***ing **** of a human being, and Jono is pathetic cockless excuse for a man and should be shot (relevant for episode 16 I think).

Everyone I know was raving about this. I watched two episodes and was genuinly bewildered at the appeal. Boring.
A lot of people didn't even care for GOT after a few episodes, and that's the best TV ever made.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
before you realise, it's got its claws into you; the creepy experts, the nutjob contestants matched with unsuspecting normies, the endless expertly-induced brilliantly-edited psycho-drama that is 'the experiment'.

Talking of nutjobs - no can you wait a minute there THPP - yes I know, yes I love you all; are they? good to know, thank you - where was I? What exactly is the point in wasting some poor blokes time with Madeleine? She's either mentally ill and needs help, not sticking on TV, or she's simply (and I suspect I might be onto something here) a 24/7 bullshitter.

Don't :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is trash, but I have to walk away when the idiots are on. DW and DD (f*** it, we're talking mafs, may as well go full mumsnet) love it so I watch from the laptop. But I actually like seeing people make progress and be happy. But Jack (spoiler alert) is a f***ing **** of a human being, and Jono is pathetic cockless excuse for a man and should be shot (relevant for episode 16 I think).

A lot of people didn't even care for GOT after a few episodes, and that's the best TV ever made.
GOT held my attention for 3 or 4 seasons then I gave up. Repetitive and dull. I felt I had seen all it had to offer.
It was well made, ambitious but not the best TV ever made in my humble .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only downside is the insane amount of adverts. Must be making a mint for the channels that show it
We're on download, and the ads, even if we didn't fast forward them, are really short. But we ran out of downloads last night so I appreciate that's not much good to you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
GOT held my attention for 3 or 4 seasons then I gave up. Repetitive and dull. I felt I had seen all it had to offer.

Wow, I genuinely haven't heard of anyone else giving up on it.

It was well made, ambitious but not the best TV ever made in my humble .
I'm sure lots of people will agree it's not the best TV made, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people think it is.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wow, I genuinely haven't heard of anyone else giving up on it.

I'm sure lots of people will agree it's not the best TV made, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people think it is.
Most people I know have up after a few seasons. Or found it a bit crap towards the end.

I’m sure for many people it is great telly. And it is very good. I’d just had enough of the long drawn out storylines and repetition.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I got home from Melbourne yesterday. The people I've been staying with introduced me to it.
I initially thought it was crap but after a couple of episodes I got hooked into the tabloid sensationalism of it all. It was engaging and had me shouting at the telly to tell most of the women to f*** off.
I certainly don't blame Jono for fancying Ellie over Lauren.
I really can't believe I'm writing a post on NSC about this, I blame the jet lag for my poor mental state.

Anyway, I'll now and going a set up my Sky+ recorder.

Wait what? Is that something we haven't seen over here yet? Lauren should shoot Jono anyway.
I think you are quite a few weeks behind…..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of Mrs GB's favourite shows.

I've seen just enough to know that everyone involved from the contestants, to the "experts", to the army of loyal viewers need to be sectioned.

Everyone here already knew Mrs GB needed to be sectioned

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Screenshot_20240328_125748_WhatsApp.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here