Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
"We stole it first I tell you!" :angry: :tantrum: :catfight:

what a great boast!

Yes-like-like a lot.........they seem to let us do this to them a few times......maybe we are getting to the stage,especially after Murray,where we will let them have a go.

Apr 19, 2011
Horsham
Quit your whinging.. who cares where it came from? It created an electric atmosphere and I had an awesome time today, as well as all others. Why does a downer have to be put on everything?

Gutted to be in WSL next Saturday, but back to the NS for The Gills game!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why should we change it the atmosphere was great .you lot on nsc are always moaning, get a life get out side and make some friends

I take offence S.......ok just a little.....i know like me your having an avatar rest...however...i look forward to your new 1,judging by the last effort.RANT over....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Why should we change it the atmosphere was great .you lot on nsc are always moaning, get a life get out side and make some friends

I don't moan as much as your mum. etc etc

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Quit your whinging.. who cares where it came from? It created an electric atmosphere and I had an awesome time today, as well as all others. Why does a downer have to be put on everything?

Gutted to be in WSL next Saturday, but back to the NS for The Gills game!

Not if your in the Southside-trust me-some very old skool big singing hitters in this section.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't moan as much as your mum. etc etc

Whey hey-not as much as mine-nope wrong she's dead.oh well life must and will go on.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
We are the North stand, the North stand, the North stand,
The North stand of the Albion, the Albion, the Albion,
The Albion of the Sussex, the Sussex, the Sussex,
The Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea!
(followed by a rhythmic chanting and clapping)

AMAZING ATMOSPHERE in the North Stand today!

Cringeworthy lyrics adapted to a decent football chant, obviously concerned about being accused of copying Palace, pathetic.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
That's a bad video, poor quality and taken in a part of the ground that tend to go along with the "Woahhh" bit even when you are supposed to sing the words, so it doesn't sound great, but anyway:

We love you, we love you, we love you
And where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
Cos we support the Palace, the Palace, the Palace
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it
Woahhhhhhhhh waoahhhh etc

That's the way we like it?! Christ, shonky lyrics mate :facepalm: :facepalm:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You will be laughed out of the Amex and Selhurst when you sing this against us.

HA. What a f***ing joke. We will be laughed out of the Amex? By who? Your lot as you slink off to Falmer station after a battering thinking up excuses for how you're still 'better' than us?

"That song is our song, they copied it, what gays. I reckon they paid Murray to miss all those chances too. Probably with bum money!"

Daft prick. You reckon we're obsessed with you? You have 1000+ posts here. ONE THOUSAND. Perspective is your friend.

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
The song was great, the repetition of it over and over gave it added impact. When those brave enough in the WSL joined in albeit briefly it sounded brilliant.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
This song has been doing the rounds in germany for years now, that's where it comes from. It'll be good if everyone learns it, especially the sea! bit...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, but ... do St Pauli fans turn up at Selhurst to support Palace, like they turn up at the Albion?

You mean in addition to said-Man U,Arsenal,Chelski & Palace plastic's among our support......we also have St Pauli plastics too?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yes, but ... do St Pauli fans turn up at Selhurst to support Palace, like they turn up at the Albion?

Yes, as well as Panathinaikos fans and more. Our atmosphere is known to be one of the best in the country. Away fans from almost every club say this, and say that we're the best fans they saw all season.

There is evidence of thid everywhere on other forums.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
This song has been doing the rounds in germany for years now, that's where it comes from. It'll be good if everyone learns it, especially the sea! bit...

It has, but only one club ever sang it before us, St. Pauli

It has since spread to a few other English clubs through us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here