Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight latest

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Sorry if Fixtures, but haven't seen this referred to anywhere else on NSC: Leon released by Queen of the South this week.

Where next in his sad descent through the leagues: Scottish 3rd Division? Conference?

What a tragic waste of potential and talent

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
seriously....did it not occur to you to LOOK?!

:lolol:

In fairness some people just dont have the time to sit there and search for past threads on differant subjects, the usage of NSC will quite obviously differ from person to person.

For example over the last 3 weeks i have been working away from home, hence my usage has been alot less during this period, and many threads will have gone way past the first few pages without me seeing them.

And does it really matter if another member puts up a subject that has already been covered? personally I don't think so (unless it is done in a fashion to be annoying by being repeated many times by the same member)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
In fairness some people just dont have the time to sit there and search for past threads on differant subjects, the usage of NSC will quite obviously differ from person to person.

For example over the last 3 weeks i have been working away from home, hence my usage has been alot less during this period, and many threads will have gone way past the first few pages without me seeing them.

And does it really matter if another member puts up a subject that has already been covered? personally I don't think so (unless it is done in a fashion to be annoying by being repeated many times by the same member)

The Leon Knight thread was on the first page though. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here