Leicester Ticket Details

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
If anyone wants to make a weekend of this one, I can offer complementary lifts to and from the game from the B&B me and Mrs CP03 run not far from Leicester. As you'll see if you check our website at Shepherds Row | HomePage we've got plenty of pubs to enjoy in our village as well! Any queries - just PM me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First on the road for me this season, looking forward to it

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Just got mine too. Will worry about transport details at a later date.

:albion2:

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If anyone wants to make a weekend of this one, I can offer complementary lifts to and from the game from the B&B me and Mrs CP03 run not far from Leicester. As you'll see if you check our website at Shepherds Row | HomePage we've got plenty of pubs to enjoy in our village as well! Any queries - just PM me.

Looks like you are full already!

You searched for: 1 room(s): Check-in: Sat 17 September 2011 and Check out: Sun 18 September 2011 for 1 Night(s)
No Availability could be found to match your specific request.
If your dates are not flexible then try searching other nearby accommodation providers:
Search for nearby availability

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Saturday 17th September. 3pm. King Power Stadium.

Albion fans have been allocated approximately 2,400 tickets for this game, which are available to all supporters - online only - from 6pm on Friday 2nd September.
Tickets will also be available via the ticketine - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at ticket office at the Amex from 10am on Monday 5th September.
NB: tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket office in Queens Road.
Prices
Adult £25
Over-60s £22
Under-22s £17
Under-18s £15
Under-12s £7
Under-8s £6

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair tickets are priced at the relevant price ranges as for standard tickets, but not
available online.
Ambulant disabled and wheelchair users are entitled to a free companion ticket where necessary, please contact the
Albion ticket office for further information.
Travel
Seagull Travel are running coaches for this fixture. Book your place online or by phone: 0845 9011 442 (telephone
bookings will include a £1 booking fee).

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Are they numbered or sit anywhere like Brizzle City please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports