Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think the whole f***ing thing was out of order. Total piss-take Kylie, and you should know that. Total piss-take.Photos of peole on this site is out of order.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If people are stupid enough to put up their picture they should expect shit. I didn't and don't for that reason. I wasn't even involved on the thread.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No-one put that picture up. Least of all me. It was Kylie, not me!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
And thats the f***ing reason why. Cos of morons like Bluejuice instantly taking the piss.

Er, I just thought bulldog's joke was funny. Why are you now singling me out for abuse?

Seriously man you need to get a grip

1. There's more to life than internet message boards
2. Your doctor can advise you on how to combat problems with anger management
3. If he/she can't I know where you can pick up some Valium

Take a deep breath and think long and hard before you smash down your clicking finger on that reply button again. I've come in as a neutral pointing out the stupidity of this thread and have now somehow become embroiled in it all, being branded a moron in the process. I've not abused you in any way, I think you want to have a look over the facts and think about what this crusade you're on is actually about.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I want some valium. I used it for the first time on Friday and it knocked me right out. Well handy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was merely pointing out what happens when pics get posted.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, It is all me and has nothing to do with anyone else.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You can't put a picture of yourself wearing a Chelsea shirt on a BHA message board and not expect to get some stick.

And as for the cleaner stuff - don't try and self-aggrandise old chap. I have cleaners at my home once a week and refuse to talk to them. They're menial staff that don't merit my attention.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For everyones information. Neither me nor Les put that picture up. Kylie got it off the internet and posted it without my or Les's permission. So no, We did not choose to have those pictures up there. Hence the reason the Mods have taken them down and issued warnings.

I really don't care less what you think of me cleaning.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
For everyones information. Neither me nor Les put that picture up. Kylie got it off the internet and posted it without my or Les's permission. So no, We did not choose to have those pictures up there. Hence the reason the Mods have taken them down and issued warnings.

I really don't care less what you think of me cleaning.

I don't talk to our cleaners, but I have seen them. I'm pretty sure that neither of them are either of the men in the picture you put up earlier on this thread claiming that it was you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here