algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He probably read what some people had to say about him and took their advice.

Means Adams has to find new blood or use our talented Sussex youngsters for a change.

scooter1

How soon is now?
So why not pursue players that ARE worth paying for (if there is money there for the right players) rather than eating up the budget with players that he does not place a value upon?

Perhaps thats what he IS doing. i'd have taken Anyinsah on a free as I think he can add something to our squad(with a bit of polishing to his game) but i'm not sure i'd be prepared to risk a limited budget on a limited player. I'm hoping that the names being bandied about are a bit of a smokescreen for a couple of deals in the offing that will please and surprise us all. We're not the most attractive of prospects for players, but we have got a decent squad, and we can play good football - and we can offer a stepping stone to players, we are a feeder and as much as i' like to see us a division up and in Falmer i'm happy to wait if we're building something that will last as opposed to a yo yo club which is whate we have been over the last few years

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
I believe that in the Transfer market, the Albion are a flock of Doves trying to play with a bunch of Hawks.
According to Seagulls site,
1. .....after a three month successful loan spell....
2. ..... he wanted to come to the Albion.....
Who was resposible for getting beaten by Carlisle?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Article on the argus online he went to Carlisle as they wanted him more than us.f*** off Joe you were shit and Carlisle are welcome to you

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From how I read it we had done a deal with PNE for him to come to us for free, which was worth doing, but Carlisle offered an undisclosed sum so obviously PNE took their money and whatever the fee was MA /DK wasnt prepared to match it so good for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports