Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got 1 word for Inigo Calderon...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, if he goes and he does read this forum I don't blame him. One minute the fickle kids on here hail him as a legend for half a season, the next they insult him. He is spanish, has no real allegience to the Albion and there isn't anyone on here who wouldn't accept a 200% rise (assuming he is offered £5k by us and £15k by Soton) to play in the same league. He's no spring chicken so if he goes, thank him for what he did and wish him luck except for when he plays us.

Perhaps some of the muppets on here will now realise that despite Bloom's supposed billions, we are not throwing money around the way Leeds and Portsmouth have done in the past.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Well, if he goes and he does read this forum I don't blame him. One minute the fickle kids on here hail him as a legend for half a season, the next they insult him. He is spanish, has no real allegience to the Albion and there isn't anyone on here who wouldn't accept a 200% rise (assuming he is offered £5k by us and £15k by Soton) to play in the same league. He's no spring chicken so if he goes, thank him for what he did and wish him luck except for when he plays us.

Perhaps some of the muppets on here will now realise that despite Bloom's supposed billions, we are not throwing money around the way Leeds and Portsmouth have done in the past.

wrong. read what Gus has said about the situation. i think we're only echoing where the club stands, albeit with slightly more colourful language.

:wave: adios hombre

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

but he should have repaid the faith shown in him by gus - instead of verbally agrreing a deal and then acting like an idiot or can you not understand that????

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... and that word is 'conyo'.

No prizes for being the first to provide the spanish/english translation..

Just another slightly-less-journeyman-than-usual player passing through the ever-revolving doors of the Albion. In the grand scheme of things, who really gives a shit? Good luck to the boy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here