Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Sorry

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Approximately 39 minutes into the game last night my mate asked what I though of Rob Green. I replied that I though he was the right choice and had earned the shirt with some good performances in the qualifying games and friendlies and had made some good saves...I had barely finished when he then proceeded to make a complete cock of himself.

I therefore wish to take full responsibility and issue a profound apology. I also promise never to complement an England player again during an important game.

Sorry.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...don't beat yourself up about it, that is exactly what happens when you talk about a player having a good game, it generally jinxes them to make a mistake or send a pass wayward with their next touch of the ball.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Approximately 39 minutes into the game last night my mate asked what I though of Rob Green. I replied that I though he was the right choice and had earned the shirt with some good performances in the qualifying games and friendlies and had made some good saves...I had barely finished when he then proceeded to make a complete cock of himself.

I therefore wish to take full responsibility and issue a profound apology. I also promise never to complement an England player again during an important game.

Sorry.

Maybe you should change your user name to Murray Walker :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Driving back from work last night about 6 i was behind a car and it's England pennant fell off at speed, I thought then that it was an omen.....i was right, I'm sorry, it's my fault

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
No, it's my fault. When I was setting up my BBQ yesterday I was drinking (American) Budweiser.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I would also like to hold my hand up and say: I spilt beer on my St George flag a few mins before Greens f*** up.

:drunk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here