I'm no Ferret but this is a big price...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Bearing in mind that we seem to be finishing pretty strongly in recent games I was rather shocked to see that the price on Hudd leading at half time with Brighton winning the game is a very fat 54/1 on Betfair. That seems too full to me against a team who have an indifferent home record. Bet365 have the same bet at 33/1. Worth your milk money perhaps.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bearing in mind that we seem to be finishing pretty strongly in recent games I was rather shocked to see that the price on Hudd leading at half time with Brighton winning the game is a very fat 54/1 on Betfair. That seems too full to me against a team who have an indifferent home record. Bet365 have the same bet at 33/1. Worth your milk money perhaps.

seeing as thats happened only once in six years I wouldn`t waste too much on the bet.

but lightening can strike twice..................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
54/1 IS massive
Usually a HT/FT scoreline swing is 28's or 33's.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
seeing as thats happened only once in six years I wouldn`t waste too much on the bet.

but lightening can strike twice..................

Not sure that is correct if you are referring to the Walsall game. We were level at halftime against Walsall, not behind (which is the terms of the bet above).

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Questions - that's not right mate.
This season: Southend 1-0 down at HT, 3-2 win. Cheltenham (home in league) 1-0 down HT, 2-1 win. Can't be arsed to check other 5 seasons...

Still a hefty price for the circumstances even if, statistically, it's unlikely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I think it'll be a high-scoring game, I'll quite often stick a quid on a HT/FT swing when I'm watching a game on telly.

Can't remember the last time it came in, mind.

*mug punter*

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I tend to go Forster to score first and/or last goal nowadays. It's usually around 13/2, and netted me sixty odd quid on Saturday :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports