Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Cycling To Paris, Please Sponsor Me :) You could win signed shirts, 1901 tickets

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hello fine people, I am cycling from Brighton to Paris at the end of August.

It would be amazing if you could sponsor me, my aim is to raise £1,730, which means I can say with pride that I have raised £20,000 for charity since I started fund raising in 2008. The money raised will go to The Argus Appeal

To sponsor me, and find out more details Please Click Here

For every £5 you sponsor me, you will get a virtual raffle ticket. You can win a host of prizes including signed BHA match worn shirt, 2 x 1901 tickets to a BHA game, Amex Stadium tour tickets, and more prizes coming in.

Draw will be made 21st August.

Thank you for sponsoring me in the past, it means a lot to me, I couldn't have/ wouldn't do it without you. The fund raising is the best part of NSC and Brighton fans, I think it is inspiring!

Thank you please, Brett

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Thanks to the NSCers who sponsored me today, over £100 raised in the first few hours, I'm a happy boy.

These are the prizes, so far that are up for grabs, a few more will be coming in.

- 1 x Signed Match Worn shirt (especially embroided) from Michel Kuipers Testimonial match v Reading (player to be confirmed when squad announced)

- 1 x Signed Match Worn shirt (especially embroided) from Michel Kuipers Testimonial match v Reading (player to be confirmed when squad announced)

- 2 x East Stand 1901 tickets to BHA game

- 2 x adult tickets for Amex Stadium tour

- BHA 10/11 One Off White Shirt (worn at Dagenham) signed by entire League One Champions Squad.

- Personilised photo cufflinks courtesy of Ring Jewellers (worth £30)

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Done mate, good luck :)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Me and Jamon Jamon (and probably one or two others I don't know are on here) did this a few years ago, it's f***ing marvellous. I only slightly regret spending most of the time having drunken "debates" with Johnny Byrne, me arguing Micky Adams was the saviour of the western world, him insistent the Wilkins sacking was a disgrace.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just giving this a bounce as I've secured a couple more prizes.

2 x stadium tour of Wembley Stadium

2 x passes for the Brighton eye

For every £5 you sponsor me, youll get a virtual raffle ticket. With the money going to The Argus Appeal. I'm trying to get to the amazing land mark of saying that I've raised £20,000 for charity. I'm about £1k away :smile:

Massive thanks to the NSCers who've already sponsored me x

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tomorrow is the big day, 250km (ish) with lots of people I am yet to meet.
If you could sponsor me that would be amazing. Raised just over £800 so far, and unbelievably, since I started raising money for charity in 2008, I have today just gone through the £19,000 barrier.

Big love and hugs to all who on NSC who have helped me in any way shape or form down the years x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here