Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignore if you want

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I cannot believe there ain't (to my infinite knowledge) been a thread on this! :ohmy:

Robson and Watson both out after clawing their way through to the third round respectively.

Murray faces Gilles Simon in the fourth round at some ridiculous time in the morning.

While as I speak Djokovic is being absolutely destroyed by Wawrinka. :clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I cannot believe there ain't (to my infinite knowledge) been a thread on this! :ohmy:

Robson and Watson both out after clawing their way through to the third round respectively.
There was a thread while Robson was playing in the second round.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dodgy shoulder did for the Aussie-Brit. It's massive improvement for the womens game in this country though, they both made the third round and that's a solid start. They're both still young and by this time next year, I reckon atleast one of them will be in the quater finals. Solid progress, and plenty of time to keep improving before the majority pay attention again for the French Open.

As for Djokovic, how many match points did he face against Federer at the US Open two years ago, only to come back and win? Don't ever count the man out!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Laura's 19 tomorrow. Happy birthday Laura!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
  • _60995536_bates.jpg
    Jeremy Bates, BBC Radio 5 live"There's a long way to go, we'll see if Djokovic can put his foot down from here."

What bollocks is that?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That was after midnight when I was a little squiffy... why are you checking anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here