Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If RDZ ends up at a big club, which of our players will he be sniffing around?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Don't think mitoma likes him as RDZ has broken him
Not sure that comes into his thinking. The Japanese are a stoic lot and as a result, Mitoma seems like a pretty dispassionate mercenary when compared to many others. This is not a critiscism of him mind, just an observation.

I could see Kaoru leaving when it suits him, but he will most certainly not throw his toys out of the pram in the way that Moises or Leo did; he is a proffessional. This will help us get the best deal we can for him when the time comes.

As to the thread question, the obvious answer is Gross and while I love the man, I think his time is approaching. I don't think anyone else really comes across as a full blooded De Zerbi man, probably by clever squad design. Lallana was as close as we had and he's already packed his things.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Be surprised if Gross doesn’t return home this summer anyway with our blessing. Has talked pretty openly about going back to Germany and if a side in Europe comes calling I expect we’d let him go given the service he has given us.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Every wave and gesture from all the family laden squad to be microanalysed tomorrow, fantastic stuff.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well he didn’t sign any of his ex players for us so no reason to think he’ll definitely come back for any of ours.
My thoughts exactly . . . . He's no scout, nor recruiter, just a coach. A great one on his day, but. . .

If he gets a job at a big club . . .lets say Liverpool in November 😂 . . . He'll have better players already

if he goes to a tin pot club they won't be able to afford our players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here