Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Hate John Terry

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
John Terry is rubbish and a bully and a thug and a racist and crys and is only like the eighth best centre back in the league after Ferdinand, King, Woodgate, King, Lescott, King, Richards, King and my mum. He shouldn't be in the England team let alone be captain..........

John Terry (captain) clean sheet and a goal. Thank you very much, stick that in your pipe and smoke it :salute:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
John Terry is rubbish and a bully and a thug and a racist

If that is anyone's opinion of him, I don't think a performace in a crappy football match is going to change anything. Unless their moral compass is f***ed, that is.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
John Terry is rubbish and a bully and a thug and a racist and crys and is only like the eighth best centre back in the league after Ferdinand, King, Woodgate, King, Lescott, King, Richards, King and my mum. He shouldn't be in the England team let alone be captain..........

John Terry (captain) clean sheet and a goal. Thank you very much, stick that in your pipe and smoke it :salute:

Yeah! Stick it to the man John, 2-0 against the U.S.A. In a friendly! Never mind that massive penalty miss in the biggest game of your life. :lolol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
One goal against a crap USA team is not going to change my opinion of the man, neither is a clean sheet.

I still regard him as not being worthy of being England captain and certainly not a permanent name on the team sheet.

When he stops harassing referees and starts setting a better example then maybe I will change my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here