Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bad was this chant by Arsenal fans

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...aimed at Adebayor:

It should have been you, it should have been you,
Shot in Angola. It should have been you.

:nono:

Right up there with those hilarious Munich, Istanbul, Hillsborough chants.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Pretty sure a Spurs supporting member on here posted it last season...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
From the Mirror:

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp branded the Arsenal supporters who sang offensive chants at Emmanuel Adebayor in the north London derby win as "disgusting".

Some sections of the Arsenal support mocked the killing of three members of the Togo party during the African Nations Cup last January which Adebayor survived.

Redknapp admits he was outraged to hear the songs, and said: "It was disgusting, yeah, disgusting. There was some pretty disgusting chanting at me but that's life. How do you chant something like that to someone? You can't be right mentally. You need help."

He added: "There are kids up there as well. It's got no place anywhere in life, that sort of stuff."

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was also disappointed by the chants, adding: "We respect everybody and we want to be respected."

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not often I ever agree with Redknapp about anything, but that chant is disgusting. Shameful stuff.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Not surprised one little bit, some Spurs fans are just as pathetic. When Arsenal were playing Barca in the final a few years back said to one Spurs fan ‘guess you’ll be backing Arsenal, they are an English side.’ His reply ‘I hope they all die in a plane crash before the match.’ He’d always seemed like a reasonable chap but obviously not.

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Bit like the Sol Campbell shit coming from the yid army f***ing hypocrites,seem to remember them calling his mum a whore.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very sick individuals.

Reports said both managers were the subject of obscene chanting as well. I know what Tottenham sing about Wenger, but what do Arsenal sing about Redknapp? I wouldn't have thought songs about 'bungs' qualify as obscene?

Ironic that Adebayor used to have similarly sick and racist songs sung at him by Spurs fans, shows how fickle they are.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It seems a bit tit for tat as to who can come up with the most offensive song. All songs from a spurs supporting mate:

(to the flintstones)
Arsene, Arsene Wenger
He's the biggest nonce in history
When he, sees a playground
He has a wank behind the nearest tree

Adebayor, Adebayor
He's seen Arsene Wenger, touch Wiltshire's backdoor

(from yesterday, whole of WHL apparently, not sure of the tune)
Arsene Wenger, Arsene Wenger
He was born to play with kids, He was born to play with kids

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm not saying the Arsenal fan's were right, But Spurs Fan's are probably the worst of all fan's when it comes to offensive chants. It's just the way football is, it will never change

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Do Spurs fans still sing;

Adebayor, Adebayor
His dad washes elephants
And his mothers a whore

Thought not.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm not saying the Arsenal fan's were right, But Spurs Fan's are probably the worst of all fan's when it comes to offensive chants. It's just the way football is, it will never change

You've got to hand it to them, they are pretty creative.

The Sol Campbell and Adebayor ones were genius, in an Evil serial killer kind of way. A bit like Jigsaw out of the SAW films.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here