Hello all

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Just thought I'd introduce myself...I suppose I am officially a newbie but I did post on here a few years back and since then I've been an interested/bemused/confused and amused voyeur of all things NSC.
I live in that there London and was a season ticket holder for 3 years at Withdean until my children turned up which means, to paraphrase Basil Fawlty, that particular avenue of fun has been closed down to me.
I have supported Albion since 1979. My favourite all time player would be Micky Robinson and I truly believe that the Albion's greatest asset is our fan base. I plough a lone furrow
amongst my mates as an Albion fan - most of whom think I'm bonkers or, at least, a little eccentric. But then again they don't know what we know and they haven't seen what we've seen.
I am big fan of Dick Knight who, in my opinion, has done and is doing a brilliant job to date and I fully expect to get roasted by certain people for expressing this view. Hell I'm no uberfan so what do I know?!
Anyway here's to Falmer and exciting times...
Regards to you all
Peppermint Tea

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are you Twatford? If so, F off.
If not,:bigwave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good spelling and grammar - check.
Complete lack of moaning - check.
Refreshing self-depreciation - check.
Balanced and considered viewpoint - check.

I really dont think youre going to fit in here at all P T. But nice to make your acquaintance anyway.
:thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Just thought I'd introduce myself...I suppose I am officially a newbie but I did post on here a few years back and since then I've been an interested/bemused/confused and amused voyeur of all things NSC.
I live in that there London and was a season ticket holder for 3 years at Withdean until my children turned up which means, to paraphrase Basil Fawlty, that particular avenue of fun has been closed down to me.
I have supported Albion since 1979. My favourite all time player would be Micky Robinson and I truly believe that the Albion's greatest asset is our fan base. I plough a lone furrow
amongst my mates as an Albion fan - most of whom think I'm bonkers or, at least, a little eccentric. But then again they don't know what we know and they haven't seen what we've seen.
I am big fan of Dick Knight who, in my opinion, has done and is doing a brilliant job to date and I fully expect to get roasted by certain people for expressing this view. Hell I'm no uberfan so what do I know?!
Regards to you all
Peppermint Tea

First post and I disagree with you already....Our greatest asset is doug loft....

Welcome to you mate...:ascarf:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Regards to you all
Peppermint Tea
:tosser:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
welcome.

Yorkie knows Jake Robinson by the way.

just thought I would tell you before she slips that one in.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Welcome to the mad house.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I beg to differ, peppermint tea brings back happy memories of trekking on the Inca Trail, that and porridge with pineapple in it...a bit of a bizarre combination but it sustained me for four days.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
welcome.

Yorkie knows Jake Robinson by the way.

just thought I would tell you before she slips that one in.

bhanutz is so jealous because he fancies Jake.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Peppermint Tea...some like it, some don't. I'm a big fan of it funnily enough, along with nettle, roibos, white tea and chamomile. Before I get pigeon-holed as an out and out hippie I have to drink these teas cos I'm not allowed builders or coffee for that matter - health reasons.
Come to think I might be becoming a hippie by stealth, I'm growing my hair long and I've just told my wife I wish to learn to meditate. I guess this is what middle age is all about - the mellowing of one's angry former self. That and an athritic knee.
Yorkie - I'm in admiration of your association of young Master Jake. I know none of the Albion players personally although I am due to meet Jamie Moralee on business sometime soon. Whahey - day one of my NSC life and I'm name dropping, starting with the Z-listers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports