[Misc] Have you put the heating on yet? (2024/25 edition)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My air conditioning came on for the first time a couple of days ago.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Has been on all year 😂 just me here funding the Middle East’s investments in shitty northern football teams who are a bunch of cheating ****s.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Turned it off 4 weeks ago, but Mrs Giraffe lapsed for a day or two when it was chilly. Had to light the log burner for a couple of evenings to prevent her repeating.

I go out for an evening and it costs a fortune in her heating costs because I'm not there to tut when she suggests it.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Turned it off 4 weeks ago, but Mrs Giraffe lapsed for a day or two when it was chilly. Had to light the log burner for a couple of evenings to prevent her repeating.

I go out for an evening and it costs a fortune in her heating costs because I'm not there to tut when she suggests it.
1715026141391.png

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We moved house in February and haven’t had central heating since (condemned back boiler), a few nights have been a little on the chilly side.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I
To get an early ball rolling on 9 months worth of nsc moaning :lolol: .

First of all, when will this summer of endless rain and cool temperatures end? Did we even have a summer 2024?

Then, anyone here tempted yet to dust off the central heating?
It is now. Moreover, log fire burning too. Feck me it’s cold and damp. Endlessly this year. Come on El Nino, enough enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports